• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Techno/Glitchop/(Any like genres of similar style)?

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
I grew more and more fan of that song genre mainly from rhythm games...
I want to discover more of that genre but here's what I got
(Will put in spoilers to not make a post overly long)

I want to discover more what I love from them is the chiptune (from some of them), the use of "glitch" effects, obviously techno stuff and the catchy beats

gothfur_uwu

hyperpop is a new genre that a lot of my friends do, listen to artists from novagang, bloodhounds, and then people like osquinn, angelus, david shawty

Erix

>‿‿◕
why have I not found this thread until now?
TwT this is my kind of stuff right here.

I grew more and more fan of that song genre mainly from rhythm games...
I want to discover more of that genre but here's what I got
(Will put in spoilers to not make a post overly long)

I want to discover more what I love from them is the chiptune (from some of them), the use of "glitch" effects, obviously techno stuff and the catchy beats
Ayeeeeee I like this shit to bruv. This EDM stuff always stuck with me ever since I was a kid, there’s just something about all these random electronic sounds that my brain just loves to get high off of.

hyperpop is a new genre that a lot of my friends do, listen to artists from novagang, bloodhounds, and then people like osquinn, angelus, david shawty
Yes. YESSSS, finally someone else on here who loves this kind of stuff. I listen to all these artists except David shawty (didn’t really explore him much but few songs I heard were kinda eh). Am sad that u not here no more gothfur D; we maybe could’ve vibed.