• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Telegram Sticker Pack - Wolf

Ashurwoof

Hi everyone,

Looking for - I'm looking for an artist to create a Telegram Sticker pack (10 or so depending on price per sticker) of my sona (wolf). One or two of the 10 would be nsfw, however, if the artist is not comfortable with nsfw art, this could be changed. Full ref is available as required. I only have general ideas of what I would like so it would be great to work with someone through the process once commission agreed.
Budget - Up to £200
Timeline - I don't have a set timeline so it would be good to know what your current queue/timeframe would be.
Contact - Feel free to post below or message directly.

Kind Regards,
Goose

Last edited:

D685ab7f

Hello!! I'm interested in taking your commission!
Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, some of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

My commission sheet doesn't really included a sticker pack, but the price can definitely be below £200. If you are interested in my art style, please contact me and we can discuss more on the details!

You can find me on-
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f

Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

GentleButter

Digital Artist
price sheet visual.png

thanks for checking me out~

countingtides

hiya! this sounds really fun! ^^ i'm open right now and would love to work with you. here are some examples of my work, some more canine based c: feel free to send a dm if you're interested! best of luck to ya :)

export (16) (1)revised.png
IMG_20210211_004851_726.jpg
IMG_20210209_232832_069.jpg
IMG_20210204_234520_378.jpg
IMG_20201120_024054_596.jpg
IMG_20200927_234142_944.jpg

Pirooky

Digital Artist
Hello! I do NSFW art and as long as your wolf character is an anthro/furry, I'd be willing to do some telegram stickers! It's been forever since I was commissioned one, but I used to do them - My prices would be 15 USD per sticker ^w^ Here's my price sheet so you have some examples of what my art is like.

Price Sheet NEW 2.jpg

And here is my commission thread, just in case you want to take a look! https://forums.furaffinity.net/thre...eart-full-colors-and-paintings-5-100.1675693/

Rumpleteazer

Little Hufflepuff Artist
Hey there!

I've done some sticker commissions for Telegram before - example below!

For the budget you've given, I wouldn't be able to do more than 10, but I'd be happy to work within your budget for 10 (if you want only headshots) or 6-8 (including one or two nsfw) depending on how many require more detail/full body shots and would send you sketches initially so we can discuss the designs. I keep a habit of sending updates at each stage of the design so there's plenty of chances for feedback to make sure you're happy with the results.

Feel free to send me a message if there's anything you'd like to discuss! ^_^

beachfuzz

Hey there! Chibi/stickers are one of my favorites to do! Here is my commission pricing info, please feel free to check it out. Discord is probably the best way to reach me.
My FA gallery includes a more complete spectrum of my work. Here are some of my most recent pieces as well! Thank you!
boone ref small 21.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 11.41.40 PM.png
fable attack.png
twig attack.png

Would it be alright if I messaged you regarding my commission examples? None are nsfw, or anything, I just prefer to talk one on one with any potential clients to help determine if I'm able to bring the art in their mind to life.