• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Telegram Stickers

Keme

Hello.
I am currently looking to commission an artist for some Telegram stickers. My budget is $140, but is negotiable. Post examples of your art if interested.

Hi! What kind of telegram sticker designs are you looking for? I'd be more than willing to help if you provide more details!

Commission info 2 resized.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I do stickers for 5$ each. A budget of 140$ would get you a set of 28 icons, which is rather extensive! Here are some examples of sets I've already completed: www.furaffinity.net: Dionysius' Telegram Stickers (Commission) by valery91thunder valycenegative.deviantart.com: Everyone's Favourite Friend Of Justice!
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can contact me either via FA note or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I would like to do this for you. It would be good practice for us too. You can see expression examples here (these are sketchy looking, but the real ones will be fully rendered with transparent backgrounds): http://sta.sh/0kbhi6ag2vl

Prices:
  • 5 Pack: $20
  • 10 Pack: $30
  • 15 Pack: $40
  • 20 Pack: $50
  • Shading: +$10 per pack
If you need anything else, let me know via note on FA under the same name!

@efudek From what I'm aware, they are like emoticons and I found that they must be 512x512 pixels with transparent backgrounds and be png formatting

xanderless

I am available!
Here are stickers I have done: 1 2
they are full body but I am willing to do just portrait emote stickers instead!
This is my info, pricing would be dependent of what you specifically request but it should give you a good idea

Peachfurr

Hello there! I saw this and I have two versions of this I can give to you.
First of all, is this for a game?

Linus.png

As you can see I can do it in both a pixel and a usual style,
and would charge maybe... 30-60 dollars depending on the chosen
style and detail level.

FUCK_zpsy0bgmyti.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have an example for telegram stickers
in a non pixel style, but I'm sure you have the idea.

You can contact me here or at Soldwisch.Sarah@gmail.com