• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Telegram Stickers

Keme

Hello,
I am wanting to get some Telegram stickers done. We can discuss pricing since my budget is flexible from 50-100 or a bit more. Please show examples.

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I are open for collab commissions. Here's expression examples: www.furaffinity.net: Telegram Examples by Hitaka5Ever They're sketches here, but they'll look finished like the headshots in this reference sheet: www.furaffinity.net: (Comm) Reference Sheet: Akame by Hitaka5Ever

And then here's our prices:
Telegram Stickers (512x512px expressions):
  • 5 in a Pack: $20

• 10 in a Pack: $30

• 15 in a Pack: $40

• 20 in a Pack: $50

• Optional Shading: +$10 per pack
    • Note: 5 Pack would be +$10, 10 Pack would be +$20, 15 Pack would +$30, and 20 Pack would be +$40
If you want more than 20, then just add $10 per 5 more

Please Note me on FA if interested

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1517584348.sushy_shaodin_icon2018.gif

1517001164.sushy_animatedpixelicon.gif

1497013431.sushy_insect.gif

1435933690.sushy_dizziez_icon2.jpg

1410605592.sushy_kitra_yukusan_2014.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

ValensArtDen

Lazy Cat
I can make Telegram stickers and set up the sticker pack! I've already done one sticker pack, which you can check out here
$15 per sticker, though you can get a discount depending on the amount of stickers you want to purchase.
Pic of the sticker pack:
mLzFseQ.png

You can contact me through:
E-mail: valtvdc@hotmail.com (Preferred contact media)
FurAffinity: furaffinity.com/user/ValensArtDen (Preferred contact media)
Twitter: @ValensArtPics (PMs exclusively)
Tumblr: ValensArtDen.tumblr.com (PMs exclusively)