• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Teletubbies Debate

JustAlex1997

So, a friend and I are locked in an intense battle of the minds. I argue that the
Teletubbies' god (the sun) rewards their worship by sending pleasing visuals to their antennas to be displayed on their stomachs, but my friend insists that they're literally just sentient televisions.

Is my argument not the most logical of the two?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
No, they're prisoners in an alien concentration camp. Tinky-Winky is gay, Dipsy is black, Laa Laa is Jewish, and Po is a Communist. Think about it. They're in an enclosed space under constant surveillance, and you NEVER seem them disobey the order for Tubby Bye-Bye

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
it is both.

sun baby, being a star, puts out a lot of radio waves. the sentient tv beings, being tv sets, also puts out and receives radio waves.

they have made friends with their sun. sun baby doesn't have to be alone and loves them as they are his friends; sun baby shows them affection in the form of the pleasant transmissions.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I have stumbled upon one hell of a crackhead post

Mmkay so I always thought the Sun Baby was just a regular-ass baby with a wild imagination playing with goofy toys, dreaming, or looking into a magic music box.

I also considered the Teletubbies were a genetic/bionic experiment in a facility that is fully automated. But the Teletubbies are tiny, so much so that a baby can look through a hole in the lab enclosure at them, so bright that they appear as the sun.

Or it's all a drug-induced fever dream. I mean. The headcanons are endless.

JustAlex1997

Mmkay so I always thought the Sun Baby was just a regular-ass baby with a wild imagination playing with goofy toys, dreaming, or looking into a magic music box.

I also considered the Teletubbies were a genetic/bionic experiment in a facility that is fully automated. But the Teletubbies are tiny, so much so that a baby can look through a hole in the lab enclosure at them, so bright that they appear as the sun.

Watch the show as an adult for one hell of an acid trip. A couple of friends and I watched at least five episodes in a row once as it was so surreal.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Our Father,
who art far far away.
Tinky Winky be thy name,
Give us this day our daily tubby toast,
and give it again,
again again,
and lead us not into tubby tustard
but deliver us from noo noo
for thine is the telly tubby land, the sunshine and the glory,
for ever and ever
eh oh.

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』

hello yes i am a fever dream how may i help you

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
But the Teletubbies are tiny, so much so that a baby can look through a hole in the lab enclosure at them, so bright that they appear as the sun.

Teletubbies are actually gigantic and horrifying.

friendly-reminder-that-teletubbies-are-10-feet-tall-61935420.png