• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about something good that happened today!

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Been eating salad for dinner every day.

And no, I don't overload it with dressings or unhealthy stuff. I don't even like the taste of dressing.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

I found a fossilised sea urchin.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I came up with a quote for my 'sona and my daughter laughed at it for 10 minutes.
It's in my signature, but in case you don't see it, here :

Told me I had a really good sense of humor, heh.

Amy's Baking company by any chance? (lots of idiots on that one in Kitchen Nightmares)

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
Been chatting quite a bit with a few people. Finally have someone whom I can properly geek over Synthwave/Retrowave with.

688686661973966855.png

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Not today, but yesterday I got to open two of the three birthday gifts my mom sent me, even though my birthday is in 2 weeks.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
I went for a hike and took some awesome photos.It was really nice to get out and about now that the weather is nice.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
I learned to day that the new high-resolution images of Mars, which I requested, have been taken. Someone found them interesting enough to bump them up in priority. They aren't done processing but I got a preview.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Bought some King Arthur 'Pico 00' flour today, to make pizza dough, and it turned out really well! Crisp, chewy and delicious!

(It is a more finely milled flour with a higher gluten content, prized in Italy for pizza making)