• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about something good that happened today!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Got baked and continued my Star Wars marathon.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
My brother turned 21 today, we had a nice birthday with a homemade cake, and we went out for Sushi, which tasted pretty good.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I got a new M.2 drive this week and it is mind-blowingly fast!!! Read and write speeds of 3.1 GB/sec to 3.3 GB/sec across the board!!! <drool>

Tosses files around in blinks, games load before screens even register, well worth it!!

(Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2 drive, if curious)

Speedtest M2drive.jpg

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Finally got a chance to have a proper day out with my brothers. I've been staying with them and my dad/ stepmum since Monday but they've been busy.

Otherwise, I haven't seen them since October 2019.

I arrived just in time for my middle brother's 13th. He's taller than me now holy shit

Anyway so today we went into town, did some shopping and saw Shang-Chi. Was p great.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
I lost 2 more lbs, a weight loss total of 13 lbs so far.
Oooo, that's great to hear, love. Keep going, you'll get there in no time!

Also I just grabbed a pizza and sugarfree energy drink, 'cus why not. It's Saturday anyway. =3=

T

the sleepiest kitty

I had a king size Hershey bar and it cured my depression and heartache for 30 minutes

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Got my box of draft boosters of MTG! I love Innistrad!