• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about something good that happened today!

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
We had a fun shoppinb day. Still didn't get my girl into pleather, but she at least smirked when I worked it. Even our kids had some fun.

3 days until we get our leak fixed.

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
I found a digitized version of an insect documentary I was obsessed with as a kid... and then some. Oh, the nostalgia...

It’s already on my iPad.

Player

A protogen that wants a hug.
I'm getting back into drawing and i finished something ive been working on for a while today!
Lightning strike at the dead of night.png

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
I am officially under 98kg after months of combating my addiction to energy drinks. And well, laziness. =3=

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
Congrats!
Thanks.
Drake - Smooch Generic.png

Next stop will be 95kg before the end of October, which is perfectly doable when you're active for 9 hours a day.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Got a couple bits in the post:

1) Fancy expensive headset for the computer - a late birthday present from my dad (was meant to be on time, he fucked up on the address when ordering it)

2) Transformers-Universal Studios Collab Dracula. A retool of Mindwipe from a few years ago - he was somewhat pricier than most figures his size, but I'm actually studying Dracula with uni soon so I had to haha

herness

I found a perfect pair of home shoes for my baby daughter) called roamans phone number and they said it can't be delivered much faster than the order statement says. That's what i call a successful day)))

Last edited:
T

the sleepiest kitty

I bought a new portable dvd player online so now I can watch movies in my room once it gets here.

T

the sleepiest kitty

I bought a new portable dvd player online so now I can watch movies in my room once it gets here.
Because my old regular dvd player has a jammed piece of the ac plug that snapped off inside one of the ac ports. Couldn't fix it. Would cost less to buy a new one. I got both for about $16 each

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Work wasn't nearly as bad as it has been the past few days, despite a few minor hiccups here and there, and after tomorrow, I have two days off. Time to start Christmas shopping for the rest of my family.