• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about your day

Woke up, grabbed a bagel and coffee from my favorite bagel shop, went to work and spent most of the day copying four years of monthly data from from 48 Excel spreadsheets into one spreadsheet so I could actually use it. Started crunching numbers with the new spreadsheet. Tried to get a project that has been dragging back on track. Came home and started drinking beers and reading FAF.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Mostly just played TF2 all day after class.
Had pizza for most of the day.

Im going to try to be more productive tomorrow and clean/mail out shit that needs to be mailed.

Makarov

Logic & Reason need not apply
Woke up, went to classes, got on the bus, donated blood, went to the local gun shop, took the bus back to my apartment, watched The Thing, and now I am posting this...

Ricky

I woke up and smoked a bowl in the shower like I usually do, then headed for work. I was in two back-to-back meetings that were completely irrelevant to me. I fucked around on here a bit and then I explained something to my boss he didn't understand and after microwaving a quick lunch I ran at the gym down the street. Back in work I fucked around on here some more but got some stuff done just so I don't feel *completely* useless. I headed home but stopped at the dispensary first where "patients" were looking and smelling at each type of bud and taking a very long time when I just wanted some hash.

Now I'm at home smoking the hash and going through messages and stuff.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Woke up, had a bowl of cereal, booked accommodation for an upcoming trip and went to work.

Came back from work, got on the computer and composed some music, checked all of my "regular" websites, came here, posted.

Fairly shortened, but that's the gist of it...

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I woke up and smoked a bowl in the shower like I usually do, then headed for work. I was in two back-to-back meetings that were completely irrelevant to me. I fucked around on here a bit and then I explained something to my boss he didn't understand and after microwaving a quick lunch I ran at the gym down the street. Back in work I fucked around on here some more but got some stuff done just so I don't feel *completely* useless. I headed home but stopped at the dispensary first where "patients" were looking and smelling at each type of bud and taking a very long time when I just wanted some hash.

Now I'm at home smoking the hash and going through messages and stuff.
Fuuuuck I hate it when people take to long at the clinics. I was gunna get my ref renewed but the fucking dea keeps closing down all my favorite ones. There used to be dozens of clinics, now there's 2 left that have mediocre product most of the time. Also I don't smoke much anymore it fucks with my blood pressure medication.

As for my day so far, woke up early cuz I couldn't sleep(fuck you restless legs). Cleaned out my e-cig, had a small breakfast consisting of half a everything bagel and half a grapefruit. Now I'm sitting on my couch watching Saturday morning kid shows.

Last edited:

Ryuu

woke up, drank too much coffee too fast, had a stomach ache then a panic attack, and then i watched some tv and settled myself down. what a morning.

I hate coffee.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Got to work at 11. Manager quit job at 12 o'clock. Didn't get another until 1:08. Whole place is falling apart. Other than that, I'm doing fine.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Mostly spending my time chatting with my sis and listening to music.

Ricky

Woke up, made some corned beef hash and eggs, shower, laundry, etc.

Now I'm killing some time waiting to head to this High School that's about 10 blocks from the beach.

It's a nice day and they have a pool with diving boards and it's $5 to go swimming there (only from 3-4:30 though).

burakki

Woke up around 8 ish, but alarm was set for 9 30, so I tried to go back to sleep until then with limited success.

Ate breakfast, and then went to physics exam review for 2 1/2 hours. Went back to my room for about an hour, ate some lunch, and then decided I didn't give a fuck and showed up to the 2nd part of the review late. No room to sit in, so I left after about 20 minutes.

Around 4 pm, my football team was playing, so went to go watch the game for a few hours. Good feeling when they absolutely annihilate a bad team. Chilled on my comp for a bit, went for dinner, then came back and walked with my roomate to get some food. And now I'm back here wasting more time.

I gotta say, today was a good day.
- Ice Cube

NightWolf20

One-Eyed Canine
Woke up. Ate lunch. Finished proofing the last 8 chapters of my manuscript. Did some homework. Watched The Nostalgia Critic. Now I'm here. Soon it will be back to bed for me, then tomorrow will be nothing but church, band practice, and studying for exams.

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
woke up ,ate stale cereal, walk around town for an hour, cut my finger on my E string and threw my guitar across the road. pick up my guitar and went home, sat on couch for a few hours, fell asleep, woke up to annoying roomate, died a little inside, drew some doodles, listned to the radio, ate lunch, played video games for a dew hours, wnet to store, almost got hit by creeper van(no joke ), hung out with cousin at the park, went home again, went on computer, wrote about boring day.

Ricky

I haven't done SHIT all day.

I've mostly been in bed watching episodes of Dangermouse on Youtube.

I just got some SoCo and the guy at the liquor store asked if I was 21 at least 3 times.

He sounded surprised when I told him I'm turning 31 in a week :roll:

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
I was hanging around on the corner of 52nd and Broadway for a good while feeling pretty homesick. Eventually I wandered off and ran into a buddy of mine named Lars down on 6th street. He could see that I was in trouble, and to be honest I was feeling much like the devil. It was like there was something burning deep inside of me, I couldn't really explain it. He seemed to know what I was talking about though, it's always good to have friends like that. Anyway, things kinda turned around when we encountered three female Puerto Rican prostitutes who lead us back to their brothel where we had a romp of lonely sex. Sure, it wasn't fulfilling, but to be honest I just didn't want to feel alone again. I'd spent most of the day by myself, watching about a thousand people go home from work, so this was sorely needed.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Bitchy morning waking up at 6am with only a few hours sleep behind me. Average day at school. Got home, feeling good. Now I feel like shit and i can't do anything right. Fun day.