• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about yourself

Austin Silver

"A high-functioning sociopath."
okay you narcissistic bunch of oddballs. Talk to me. Tell me about yourself...what don't people know about you?
1...2...3...go.

Dongding

The sheep
I'm an idealist. I derive great satisfaction from things working the way they're supposed to regardless of whether it's duties I'm responsible for at work, or anything at all in my free time. It could be very mild OCD.

Last edited:

Peppermint Tea 2D

Gorillaz Fanatic
I listened to DARE on full blast and it killed my sister's ears by accident.

Austin Silver

Hehehe trust me.. I would have had one by now. Some people just don't get them apparently.
I guess everything is within the realm of possibility. I mean, I probably would never get one as I hate the taste of alcohol. Btw, I love your profile image!

Austin Silver

I think both...

XD
It was supposed to be that I was more connected to my fursona, but it didn't seem as cool as it did when I was writing it. I get a lot of stupid ideas.

Like this one, where I thought I posted, but didn't. :(
Lol yeah, I've learned that about 99% of my thoughts should stay inside my head.

E

ellaerna

Hmmm...what don't people know about me?

Back in the day, when I was just a silly teen, I had a sparkle 'sona. She was a closed species of my own design (named after an angel no less) with wings and scales and fur and super ornate glowing markings and two sets of ears and eyes that sparkled like galaxies. She had a tragic past and a name bastardized from Japanese. It was... cringe to say the least.

Thankfully, as a non artist and poor at the time, I never had artwork of her, so it's easy to sweep under the rug.

Austin Silver

Hmmm...what don't people know about me?

Back in the day, when I was just a silly teen, I had a sparkle 'sona. She was a closed species of my own design (named after an angel no less) with wings and scales and fur and super ornate glowing markings and two sets of ears and eyes that sparkled like galaxies. She had a tragic past and a name bastardized from Japanese. It was... cringe to say the least.

Thankfully, as a non artist and poor at the time, I never had artwork of her, so it's easy to sweep under the rug.
Interesting :)

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
I do storm chasing. Well, not often at all. I have a job and other things to attend to, so it is a dormant hobby unless I get lucky with atmospheric RNG and a low-base isolated supercell hits near my area.

JamesOtters

A small, cute, but helpless otter.
I do storm chasing. Well, not often at all. I have a job and other things to attend to, so it is a dormant hobby unless I get lucky with atmospheric RNG and a low-base isolated supercell hits near my area.

Oh wow. One of my favorite things are rain. (Probably because I am British, and it rains non-stop there.) Rain is so peaceful, especially when you are falling asleep. Ive watched the show storm chasers, and they risk their lives to get footage of the storm. Just don't die :).

@Maria Harris
I am too. I play too many video games.