• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about yourself

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
What empire? The Roman Repulic?

No the British Empire i was born in 1992 the Empire fell in 1997 but i still like to think of it as the Empire

"Children of the Empire" is a term basically meaning Australian born under British Rule but we're pretty pro Monarchy here any way i mean our infantry used to be have names like "Royal Imperial Infantry" and "Imperial Guard"

fuck i wish i was in the Army during those times and could call my self an Imperial Guardsman... actually my Units field patch dark green with a black silhouette of our animal mascot's scull with crossed AUGs and white Roman Numerals with our motto in Latin on the bottom

its fucking kick ass unfortunately i can't show it *sadface*

Last edited:

Austin Silver

"A high-functioning sociopath."
No the British Empire i was born in 1992 the Empire fell in 1997 but i still like to think of it as the Empire

"Children of the Empire" is a term basically meaning Australian born under British Rule but we're pretty pro Monarchy here any way i mean our infantry used to be have names like "Royal Imperial Infantry" and "Imperial Guard"

fuck i wish i was in the Army during those times and could call my self an Imperial Guardsman... actually my Units field patch dark green with a black silhouette of our animal mascot's scull with crossed AUGs and white Roman Numerals with our motto in Latin on the bottom

its fucking kick ass unfortunately i can't show it *sadface*
Sounds pretty fuckin' awesome!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
My first fursona was Sweet Pea the Malamute, a mouthy Alaskan Malamute.

Then, maybe 5 years back, I wised up, and became a skunk. Best choice I ever did make in my life.

J

Junkerfox

One time I found a case of 1950s Coca colas in my grandma's basement and being the practical dumbass i am i drank one of em.

fallout19980

Just some guy writing stories and playing dota
I grew up in a eastern European country in a city very close to the east coast. All of the men in my family from both of my parent's sides have served in the army. My great grandfather had fought the Germans during the second world war; he was a cavalry soldier and was hospitalized due to shrapnel from a explosion, pieces stuck in his knee and shoulder; he died of old age decades later, shrapnel still inside him. All of the men from my father's side are womanizers, except me. My other grandfather would ask me silly questions, like if there were trees in Spain or if there is fish in England; once, he accused cigarettes of being lazy. Once I trained in tennis; the coach would make me run 2 laps across the field if I missed the ball. One of my former flat mates at uni said that she believes all homeless people have HIV. I like writing stories and making animations. I'm currently drawing ass; it's very therapeutic.

I was the original owner of a Discord server that got pretty popular. But the more people that joined, the less I knew anyone. It started to feel like a chore, so I just handed off the ownership and left.

Not sure if I miss it.

Austin Silver

"A high-functioning sociopath."
I was the original owner of a Discord server that got pretty popular. But the more people that joined, the less I knew anyone. It started to feel like a chore, so I just handed off the ownership and left.

Not sure if I miss it.
Hey, that's pretty cool!

JesterKatz

But, surely you jest.
Only intresting thing about me I can think of is that I'm born to parents of mixed handedness (father is a lefty, and mother is a righty), so I'm sort of ambidextrous.

ヾ(。・ω・。)hi!

Neuma

Collector of souls and red bull
Oh no. That's the worst. I'm sure you could try and still make something tasty.
Oh I do. I usually can taste something and almost copy the recipe. I've mastered Several olive garden ones including the chicken and gnocchi

E

ellaerna

Oh I do. I usually can taste something and almost copy the recipe. I've mastered Several olive garden ones including the chicken and gnocchi
That's awesome. I wish I had your skill