• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me about yourself

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
I don't write down my recipes when I cook so i've made amazing things and can't remake them.

i'm like that too i moved out of home at 18 so i had to learn to cook for myself after a while you don't need recipes or even measuring instruments you can just kind of make things and know how much ingredients to use

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
can't believe i didn't think to say this sooner

i'm a tetrachromat which is like... the opposite of colour blindness it means i can roughly see 100 more colours than the average person

also before anyone asks no i cannot see in ultraviolet i have no idea why people think tetrachromat's can do that

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
can't believe i didn't think to say this sooner

i'm a tetrachromat which is like... the opposite of colour blindness it means i can roughly see 100 more colours than the average person

also before anyone asks no i cannot see in ultraviolet i have no idea why people think tetrachromat's can do that

How do you even figure that out? Does the optometrist have some way of confirming that you have more cones in your eyes, or do you just conclude that after being confused when comparing colors with other people discuss it?

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
How do you even figure that out? Does the optometrist have some way of confirming that you have more cones in your eyes, or do you just conclude that after being confused when comparing colors with other people discuss it?

nah so before enlisting into my job you had to do medicals and the nurses picked up on the ishihara i could see the numbers for both normal colour vision and colour blindness thing so they told me to see my GP and get a referral to an optometrist

and yeah i just did some more vision tests and one of them was counting colours and rearranging them into into what i thought was lightest to darkest i also need to wear sunglasses a lot which is another indicator (light sensitivity) its not like i can see these weird colours that you can't comprehend i can just see subtle shades that most wouldn't pick up