• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me something good that happened today!

Arthurtheshepherd

Canada's most well dressed collie.
I found $.60 in the sofa today. :p

But more seriously looked at cross country skis, and am hoping to get a pair along with poles/boots in a few weeks. Then I'll be in top shape and able to have more peace and quiet.
I love skiing i downhill ski but i still ski and it's fun

quoting_mungo

Took housemate's dog on a medium-longish walk. He was a good boy, and didn't pull nearly as much as he has in the past, which makes me super proud of my work training him.

Z

Z-ro

Ive got a good character from a game I like
Bad news is, there's far better characters than him and it costed a lot to pull him off
Now I've gotta grind and wait dozens of moths just to get the more worth the time characters

quoting_mungo

I have to double-check that I've counted things right, but I think the bits I picked up today will make the last few gifts I needed for the advent pressies I'm exchanging with boyfriend (basically Dec 1-24 we hang little gifts for each day on the wall and open them together). I'm excited to see what he thinks! I probably have spent more than I should have on it, all things told, but I love giving gifts so it's SO FUN for me to get to do this.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I won $200 in a karaoke raffle at a furbowl. Time to pay off the fursuit material loan.

A

Ace412

I saw the training I’ve been giving my rookie pay off today and received compliments from my Captain!

A

Ace412

E81DD0A4-938B-470A-A9F5-0580B0E75C9E.jpeg
I moved HERE!!

I

Infrarednexus

My sister made French Toast this morning for our family.

Rassah

Watched Dr. Phill dispense some wisdom on how to organize your life and keep negativity out. Will probably take a picture with him later.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
It ended. Oh, and I got my annual Thanksgiving gift card from work.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
This is such a sweet thread :D

Hmm, I made a couple of new friends over discord and beat my knife-only run of RE 4. I feel pretty accomplished, even though it's a silly thing to feel proud of.