• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell me something interesting about your sona

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Leadhoof has set himself on fire with an acetylene torch more times than he'd care to admit.

Arnak

Off the bench
Arnak used to be human.

Hes old enough to have hung out with the first English king

Despite practicing all forms of magic, he refuses to mess with souls

He's got wings but prefers to just teleport around.

He's still extremely confused by modern society

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Arnak used to be human.

Hes old enough to have hung out with the first English king

Despite practicing all forms of magic, he refuses to mess with souls

He's got wings but prefers to just teleport around.

He's still extremely confused by modern society
What a interesting Dragon! Must be fun at parties eh-? With all that history

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Huh- Well Then Sure makes Shadows Pack seem less interesting a bit but hey! A wolffo does what a Wolffo does..
Used to be human, gave up his mortal form to the forgotten god of knowledge for a form more suited to his needs

Arnak

Off the bench
I have more but I don't want to flood this thread with facts

Sam Akuchin Wamm

honestly? i could write a book.

they're a fantastic swimmer, a mountain climber, play jazz bassoon, a gym nut, own a cruise ship, they've been in a war, been in prison, nearly died from starvation, been captured by pirates (well, Somalian pirates), trained in martial arts by Chinese monks, parents were killed.., and those are just my actual life.

when you get to things i added the character is also bulletproof, has the power of life and death, superhuman strength and much more.

i often say it'll take an hour or two to fully explain my character and that's actually accurate. I'm working on a game about them but it'll take a while. I think a game is a good way to get to know the character as you can learn things in separate section and have fun along the way so you tend to remember it better.