• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell us about your Pets

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
Tell us about your pets. Do you have a cat? Dog, bird? Dinosaur? I don't know?

I'll start...

This is my cat stimpy. I got him as a kitten in 2005 and I love him to bits!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Shameful_Cole

Shameful Idiot
2 dogs. One old and unhealthy Chocolate Lab and and 180-pound English Mastiff.
Sadly, I have no pictures, and I don't live at home. :(

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
...I miss Applejack. Had to put her down due to not finding a new owner at all along with not being able to keep pets in my new apartment.

rT09jie.jpg
She was one of the bright stars in my life, and one of the things I loved the most.

If or when I move out of my current apartment I am soooo getting a god damn pet, even if it's just a hamster or a guinea pig.

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
...I miss Applejack. Had to put her down due to not finding a new owner at all along with not being able to keep pets in my new apartment.

rT09jie.jpg
She was one of the bright stars in my life, and one of the things I loved the most.

If or when I move out of my current apartment I am soooo getting a god damn pet, even if it's just a hamster or a guinea pig.
Sorry to hear(read) that. :<

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
I have:
One cat abandoned by her mother 16 years ago, named Willow, who likes to sit on my shoulder.

tumblr_ognoymdDNM1s5nrvlo2_540.jpg

Another cat I saw while walking to the store. One of several cats abandoned at somebody's house. She was the tiny, scrawny, sickly black one, so of course I brought her home. Her name is Sarabi and she is 2 years old now.

tumblr_ognoymdDNM1s5nrvlo3_540.jpg

Then
tumblr_ognoymdDNM1s5nrvlo4_540.jpg

Now.

And Chloe, 6 year old Anatolian Shepherd.

tumblr_ognp31VEe61s5nrvlo1_540.jpg

(and pirate)

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i used to have an adorable inbred cross-eyed cat named Kinky who had a kink on his tail from when the tip of his tail was slammed in a door as a newborn kitten. He lost two teeth for some reason when he was two years old or so so his tongue stuck out all the time. He was the cutest little fucker but boy was he (adorably) stupid. The last 4 years of his life he spent mostly blind so he fell off furniture and ran into doors all the time. i had him since '99 and he passed away right before i moved in '10.

We have a new cat now but... dude, she's a whiny spoiled bitch who won't eat the food she's given, she barfs in her food dish in protest and she attacks my feet if i stop petting her. -Assuming she LETS me. She just crawls around the house crying non-stop and i never know what for. i hate this cat but i'm stick with her.

...i miss Kinky.

Guilleum2

Works too hard
This is Frank (maine coon) and George (grey shorthair). Both 11. Brothers from the same litter. Frank is my baby and a huge whiner and George is a mama's boy and also a huge whiner. Frank is the pretty one and George has a cloudy eye, a gimpy leg and a balding backside.

13346442_10153793571016936_2767476750906923622_n.jpg

13432293_10153802978426936_2303923420540104903_n.jpg

There was a third cat Cookie (not related to the boys) but she died this year in April.
230642_10150191431076936_5776666_n.jpg

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Here's one of my dogs, Rogue. She's the one that just never seems to grow up. (My brother recorded this, by the way)

A

aloveablebunny

This is Apollo! Found loose in my neighborhood over a month ago, not sure if he was dumped or if he escaped, but no one ever came looking for him.

Oh, my Carson. My old man. He is unfortunately in his last days/weeks/months of life, diagnosed with oral squamous cell carcinoma. He is 17, has kidney disease, a heart murmur, and is not in good enough health to attempt treatment for the cancer. I am just loving him as much as I can and making him as comfortable as I can until it's time to say goodbye. I've only had him for 7 of those 17 years, but I hope they have been the most loving he has ever known. </3

My Eleanor. She's a queen and she knows it. Attached at my hip. Quirky, chatty, and a little diva. She brightens my days :)

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
M
BWlrEEuRtz-rfP1KtkTtowPISnnzl1QsnScbUgP_QGVIxHnh1MVm06j9FhOrCZKyVWIzIpk0vN5UzAE=w1366-h589-rw

That is my pet ferret, he's about 5 years old at the moment, usually sleepy and lazy. The casual ferret business.
I've been thinking about getting a ferret next, but I also want to get back into birds. What's having a ferret like?

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
This is Apollo! Found loose in my neighborhood over a month ago, not sure if he was dumped or if he escaped, but no one ever came looking for him.

Oh, my Carson. My old man. He is unfortunately in his last days/weeks/months of life, diagnosed with oral squamous cell carcinoma. He is 17, has kidney disease, a heart murmur, and is not in good enough health to attempt treatment for the cancer. I am just loving him as much as I can and making him as comfortable as I can until it's time to say goodbye. I've only had him for 7 of those 17 years, but I hope they have been the most loving he has ever known. </3

My Eleanor. She's a queen and she knows it. Attached at my hip. Quirky, chatty, and a little diva. She brightens my days :)
KWl6pqT.jpg

I WANNA PET THEM!