• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tell us about your Pets

O

Okami_No_Heishi

1476723942566-1.jpg

F

froakiethroat

I had a bunny rabbit when I was 11, not really got any pets as of right now, however I did end up looking after some baby chicks this summer thanks to some connections at my families work.
yBhoDI-h.jpg:large

afrS30nX.jpg:large

ChxWWNiWsAA8bRk.jpg

They grew up into big chickens and now they're being looked after by nursery/kindergarten kids.
Still miss them a ton tho c:

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
This fucking meme will NEVER get old!
Of course it won't. It can fit any situation. :p

I love memes. They make the world a much more fun world to live in.

Oh, and btw.. Darker one is female, brighter one is male. They have a brother too that looks almost the same as the lighter one.

Both brothers are at the same home, while the girl is currently living the good life in a friends' house. The rest of the litter, namely 2 more, including their mom, Applejack that I showed earlier in the thread, unfortunately had to be put down, as I couldn't find a place for them, even after looking hard for well over 2 months.

The boys are named Grumpy(he's anything but grumpy. More cuddly cat is hard to find, apart from his deceased mom) and the other one Rudy. Girl's name was Shirley, if I remember correctly. All three lovely cats, and whenever I visit from time to time they instantly want attention. :p

Annoyed that I can't have a pet here in my new apartment, not even a fucking goldfish. Otherwise I'd take Applejack with me.
misLTu8.jpg

A

aloveablebunny

Of course it won't. It can fit any situation. :p

I love memes. They make the world a much more fun world to live in.

Oh, and btw.. Darker one is female, brighter one is male. They have a brother too that looks almost the same as the lighter one.

Both brothers are at the same home, while the girl is currently living the good life in a friends' house. The rest of the litter, namely 2 more, including their mom, Applejack that I showed earlier in the thread, unfortunately had to be put down, as I couldn't find a place for them, even after looking hard for well over 2 months.

The boys are named Grumpy(he's anything but grumpy. More cuddly cat is hard to find, apart from his deceased mom) and the other one Rudy. Girl's name was Shirley, if I remember correctly. All three lovely cats, and whenever I visit from time to time they instantly want attention. :p

Annoyed that I can't have a pet here in my new apartment, not even a fucking goldfish. Otherwise I'd take Applejack with me.
misLTu8.jpg

What kind of sick, twisted landlord/property manager won't allow even a fucking FISH?!

That's just Human Cruelty right there.

You should buy a goldfish, create a "therapy animal" certificate for it, and then see how they react.

Also:

KITTIES! I'm sorry about your Applejack. I will fight tooth and nail for my floofs to come with me, wherever I go. they are my hearts and souls.

A

aloveablebunny

Our family had lot of fishes when I were little. One time when we were out with dad and my siblings and came back home, we saw the empty tank outside. A filter or something had broken and over heated and the fish had boiled to death.
None of us were really sad or anything, because it had been such a pain in the ass to clean and take care of the tank. But we were little sad that the fishes had to die like that.

We have also had gerbils few times, but they die so fast that we were just sad all the time.

Boiled fish... jeez. Poor fishies :(

I love gerbils! I had them back in high school. I prefer them over hamsters and rats, honestly. If you keep their cage clean weekly, they have very little smell. When my bonded pair had a litter, and when the babies were old enough to open their eyes, I would sometimes have a pile of them on my lap... they'd crawl up my sleeves and go to sleep. They were so cuuuute. I miss them. :( My oldest gerbil died of a growth on his belly (presumably cancer) and it was kind of traumatic... RIP buddy.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
I have seven cats, two rats, one mouse, and one bunny.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
We've got a little "shichi", a chihuahua and shih tzu mix. She looks more like a chihuahua with a slightly hair tail. So she's a squirrel. She's one of the most passive dogs I've met, which I guess is a good thing since she had to grow up with a baby in the same house.