• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Telling my parents

S

Sergei Sóhomo

And even to this day I still don't understand how people can say that homosexuals deserve extra privileges just for being gay while saying that people who cosplay as anthros are satanic.

Whoa whoa whoa wait what. That comic had nothing to do with gays

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
And even to this day I still don't understand how people can say that homosexuals deserve extra privileges just for being gay while saying that people who cosplay as anthros are satanic.
1) not extra rights, equal rights. 2) bisexuals are also included in the LGBT category (so are lesbians and transgender) and 3) religious people are always going to find something to blame as being satanic, that's why I don't follow any religions and just passively praise the Greek Pantheon lol.

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
1) not extra rights, equal rights. 2) bisexuals are also included in the LGBT category (so are lesbians and transgender) and 3) religious people are always going to find something to blame as being satanic, that's why I don't follow any religions and just passively praise the Greek Pantheon lol.
I'm not the one saying that stuff tho.

Let's just ignore what I said so we don't get into a political debate or something. Hell, I'm not even old enough to vote yet.

B

BlueWorrior

This thread has gone well beyond the call of duty at this point.

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Sooooo......then how do I close it?

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
call it completed and we just stop replying i guess? lol

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
You don't. You let it fester to remind you of the train wreck that happened

Ain't no stopping the shittrain
JHuGpuD.gif