• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) (TEMPORARILY CLOSED) Seeking superb male-centric artists for an NSFW commission (Full Body)

Hi there. I have a character I use for role play that I need to commission artwork for. I will give details to anyone who PMs me, or sends me a note on my Furaffinity account, Tes95, but you are free to reply here if interested as well, I just discuss business privately.

Basically, I am looking for a high quality artist who is well familiar with drawing gay/bi males to draw full body art. I only pay with PayPal or via Ko-Fi donations. If I trust you and you show me example sketches of the character done in your art style that I like, I will pay immediately even before formally commissioning. I can pay, at the moment, up to $170 for artwork. This price is the cap, to be clear. I am hoping to find someone willing to be flexible with their pricing.

I need an artist with good communication skills, who is decently prompt in responding, I've been burned before on this front. The artwork I am looking to be finished within 7 days. I also need the artist to be willing to make a reasonable amount of alterations during the WIP process free of charge, if necessary, nothing crazy or major though.

This needs to be something that will really attract attention, very lewd, sexy, hot, and of course, no clothes! I do have references, and will provide them in private.

UPDATE: I have commissioned with an artist, but am still looking for more of this type of art, so I will keep this thread temporarily closed and open it again at times.

Last edited:

RibooDragon

Heya Tes, I'd be interested in working with you on your piece, I do both SFW and NSFW art as commissions (I won't be posting examples of NSFW here, but if you'd like examples, feel free to contact me!) For a full body, full colored piece like you're seeking, I'd charge $60USD for it, anything else you'd like as an add on will change the price!

You can contact me through

Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: riboodragon@hotmail.com

And here's some examples of my work as well as my commissions sheet!

df2a22r-17e77eba-440d-4d6b-b359-8f7e7b7bbadd.png

_c__death_from_above__by_riboo_df3njb6-pre.jpg
_oc__scratch_by_riboo_df2xa8p-fullview.png
_m__flow_and_glow_by_riboo_df3a3pm-pre.png