• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Tentacle Mom's Sin Hole || Art shop thread || nsfw material specialty||$5-$100

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
So, you're stuck inside with absolutely nothing to do.
Wouldn't it be nice if you had someone do some art for you, specifically something Seasonally appropriate?
Enter me, An artist who has a little bit of time on her hands. Not as much as some, courtesy of being an "Essential Employee" of the state, but that's beside the point.

While I don't have time, what I do have is a particular set of skills.

I don't charge extra for smutty material. My prices are based upon how much effort I have to put into the concept and execution. I will charge for more characters, but that's about the only other thing that alters the price.

What I don't charge extra for is not judging you. If you've got some weird shit you wanna see, come tell your Mamma!
I'll love you for coming to tell me about it! Even more if it's something that makes me grin too!

Since it's nearly Easter, I'm discounting any prices if oviposition is involved!

Tentacle material will also always be discounted, because Tentacle mom!

I do have stuff I won't do, but I will discreetly message you if that's the case. Details on ad sheet below!

1582435790.dittaragdoll_commisionsheet.jpg

*prices will not drop below $5 as per forum rules*

Abusive material also not accepted. We love and respect Trans folx and minors in my house.

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
Forums are back up praise be! Here's a thread bump for the trouble, and a I'll be available sunday through Monday for work! If you have a request drop me a line! Halloween pfps of the sketch variety will be at forum bottom prices!

Attachments

• halloweenportraitclipped.png
    halloweenportraitclipped.png
    93 KB · Views: 21