• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I did the best I could without shorting my brain! If you want an actual badass version yer gonna have to hire me. She's literally too beautiful for me. So much gorgeous feather and fur art!

www.furaffinity.net: Seraphintacles|| giveaway thead || by ditta_ragdoll
I'm thrilled with what you've done! Hell, I'd fling some cash at you to polish it up if I hadn't put all comms on hold until the new year (might hit you up come January to finish it up a bit more).
Thank you for it, regardless!

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
I'm thrilled with what you've done! Hell, I'd fling some cash at you to polish it up if I hadn't put all comms on hold until the new year (might hit you up come January to finish it up a bit more).
Thank you for it, regardless!

I would appreciate that greatly! Polishing it up will take some higher resolution and a bigger size, Fair warning. There's only so much I can do in the space of a pixel. I've tried. Size isn't how I run my comms though. If you really do wanna hire me, you can stalk your way over to my profile and have a look at my styles! I salute you for putting comms on hold. I know it's hard to put things you want off!

ditta_ragdoll

Please don't take that the wrong way; I was being a stereotypically reserved Brit!

If you're allowed to make bad jokes so am , lol! I'm very very glad you like it dear! Feel free to repost it to your own FA! Just please link back credit to my profile, and if you don't mind, it may be posted over on e621. I'm trying to get myself a tag built up! Tentacle_mom will be an honest to god artist tag someday!

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
If you're allowed to make bad jokes so am , lol! I'm very very glad you like it dear! Feel free to repost it to your own FA! Just please link back credit to my profile, and if you don't mind, it may be posted over on e621. I'm trying to get myself a tag built up! Tentacle_mom will be an honest to god artist tag someday!
Post my boi wherever you feel :D Good luck on getting the tag!!!

RyuuTenno

Lord of Dragons

ConorHyena

road warrior
If you are interested, my sergal might be a good fit. He's a bit of a sexual deviant, and would certainly enjoy thi

plus having a sergal for your e621 tag world is not a bad idea

1575135630.conorhyena_sergal_ref_sheet.jpg

ditta_ragdoll

ditta_ragdoll

ditta_ragdoll

Chomby

Fart in the Wind
I'll drop this handsome fellah here! Thank you for this opportunity!

0mWxVFH.png