• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Terragen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekumas

Ok I just read through the entire Terragen thread and came to this conclusion...

If terragen renders are no longer allowed, then Poser/DAZ/3DSM render should be illegal as well. Since those program are essentially render programs as well.

Think on it.

Ok I just read through the entire Terragen thread and came to this conclusion...

If terragen renders are no longer allowed, then Poser/DAZ/3DSM render should be illegal as well. Since those program are essentially render programs as well.

NO.
STOP.

The whole Terragen deal is against GENERATORS. NOT RENDERERS.

Poser and DAZ are already out though, UNLESS the content posted was actually CREATED by the poster. 3DsMax is an ENTIRELY different kind of software to Poser and DAZ, in that you CREATE models and scenes with it. 3DsMax is for modeling and rendering, NOT for automatically generating a chunk of land.

3DsMax can't even DO that, oh my godddd. Why do you people just lump everything in togetherrrrr. Head hurtinggggg. >:

Last edited:

Stratelier

Think on it.

Right. Isn't there a Latin phrase for this kind of thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:

thoron

Then fractals can't be lumped in with terragen either, because most fractal artists scrap the initial parameters that the program gives them and start from scratch so technically most fractal art that you see isn't automattically generated.

Last edited:

anonymousfurry

Underkitten's Here!

Think on it.

Actually that was covered in the original thread.

You must have skipped that part when you read the entire Terragen thread, eh?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.