• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TF2 Content project.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
Well guys lately i've had some odd ideas. Mostly thanks to my new love of the game Team Fortress 2. hahahahah

As a 3D modeller and learning you can make your own stuff and import into the game i recently came up with some class based item sets.
heres what i currently have I only lately came up with a set idea for the Demoman only at the moment.

Demoman

Head: white hair wig with blue curlers but the hair can be colored by a paint can,tag thingy etc etc

Primary weapon: A exploding popcorn shooting stickybomb gun i aptly named the Explodicorn Popper

Secondary: A remote control that will randomly explode any sticky bombs of a enemy or friendly demoman. Named the Remotin Smokin This one runs off a charge that will take 30 seconds to recharge the batteries and only have 2 uses as you are using batteries.

Melee weapon: a fly swatter named The Slicing Swatter.

Feet: pink fluffy slippers with the poofy thingy on the tip named Poofn'Footn

Name for the set will be.

Grandmas Trailer night.
hehehehehehhehehe some friends on a server i was playing on noted me they liked the idea. now i need to locate a template model i can use for scaling and accurate designing for each individual class and their respective models.