• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

THANK YOU FA!

tattooedrat

Thank you for the site change! A lot of my friends are complaining about it but I LOVE IT! I made the sugestion for a change a few days ago and it's almost as if you guys listened?! LOL I doubt that but THANK YOU ANYWAY!

I did notice that someone has issues with the ads though. Not everyone's monitor is as wide as mine so the ads get squished up fenders butt LOL

So might wanna move those o_O

THANK YOU!

Bluflare

Souls of Blue I see you
I want to change this to god for making scriggles step down she was no good with this site from the start anyway.

don't really want her to come back anyway.

MRGamer01

I want to change this to god for making scriggles step down she was no good with this site from the start anyway.

She's not exactly stepping down, rather taking a break for about the rest of the year.

Not going to happen anytime soon considering the site is not up to modern standards.
^This.

Good luck getting any good website updates on FA, especially with how slowly they update.

-UI overhaul from 3 years ago? "On the backburner"
-People asking for useful features like folders and return of commission info page? "Update" thumbnails instead, and break them in the process
-Lots of weird, nonsensical features like "hidden favorites" and such

I honestly don't know what the deal is, here.

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader
Having read this thread, I was reminded of this picture. Was this actually a thing that happened or what?

http://i.imgur.com/lHFus.jpg

If this is what it used to look like, why did they ever change it?

That went through various stages of completion, ranging from "Real soon!" to "Very soon!" to "We're hiring designers!" to "This Summer!" to "Soon!" to "It's been put on hold" to "It's not happening".

Now instead I guess Dragoneer has taken it upon himself to learn CSS and just fix the current design.

Gracie

A Tiny Bit Mad
That went through various stages of completion, ranging from "Real soon!" to "Very soon!" to "We're hiring designers!" to "This Summer!" to "Soon!" to "It's been put on hold" to "It's not happening".

Now instead I guess Dragoneer has taken it upon himself to learn CSS and just fix the current design.

Surely there is some remnant of the code somewhere? There must be one furry out there who can code and would finish it. Its not that hard to find a vaguely talented coder, surely :/

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA

She really isn't qualified in any way when it comes to administration, despite the lack of new staff. I'd rather her not come back at all as I've said in a deleted journal. It makes me question how staff are picked, be it nepotism or cronyism or something else.

I'm sorry but the site is far behind its competitors and it's embarrassing, which explains my hiatus from the site.

PheagleAdler

Having read this thread, I was reminded of this picture. Was this actually a thing that happened or what?

http://i.imgur.com/lHFus.jpg

If this is what it used to look like, why did they ever change it?

I would love to see that implemented. It looks so streamlined!

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Hey! Some of the tables are being replaced with CSS <div>s!

FurAffinity: Finally, it's 2008!
I personally think Dragoneer even got sick and tired of asking Yak to do stuff and have been learning CSS himself to fix the site instead.