• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

That's it, time to go home, video games are over folks.

Buccura

I go by Bucky Seifert now
Why you ask? Because of this.

I have to commend this franchise because whenever I try to look at it in a more positive light, it always finds some creative way to make me hate it all over again. This is truly an amazing franchise.

On the other hand this would be a very fun game to troll on.

rawrsome wolf

Bass Legend, sorta
oh ffs, you've got to be kidding me.

this makes me want to break things

Coolcat33333

The Blood Cat
My life is over, I can't go on living like this. :(

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Fuck Twilight.

MizuDoragon

that big, blue, scaly guy.
well, time to look for something else to do besides gaming. maybe, god forbid, I take up a sport 0.o

Coolcat33333

The Blood Cat
Don't look for a sport, that's blasphemy.

Oh for the love of Christ. My fucking sister will want to be using my 360 now -_-

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Oh my god...

I was praying for this not to happen. But it happened. The apocalypse is upon us.

Get into your bunkers and get your guns ready. The Twitards are truly going to be upon us.

Goddamnit why can't they just make a crappy Harry Potter MMO. At least THAT would be slightly fun. This is going to be a worse travesty to video gaming since ET on the Atari 2600, and that game almost KILLED the entire video game industry.

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.
No. Nonononononononononononono.

Twilight was a good series of books (not great, good), but first they decide to screw it up with a movie, and now a freaking MMO?

*brain asplode*

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds

rawrsome wolf

Bass Legend, sorta
>:[ damn you for liking Twilight

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Sparkly vampires aside, it was still well written.

"It was like reading her sexual fantasy, especially when she said it was based on a dream and it was like, ‘Oh I’ve had this dream about this really sexy guy,’ and she just writes this book about it. Like some things about Edward are so specific, I was just convinced, like, ‘This woman is mad. She’s completely mad and she’s in love with her own fictional creation.’ And sometimes you would feel uncomfortable reading this thing. It’s kind of a sick pleasure in a lot of ways."

—Robert Pattinson, quoted for truth

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.
>:[ damn you for liking Twilight

Mkay then, damn me. It sounds fun =3

"It was like reading her sexual fantasy, especially when she said it was based on a dream and it was like, ‘Oh I’ve had this dream about this really sexy guy,’ and she just writes this book about it. Like some things about Edward are so specific, I was just convinced, like, ‘This woman is mad. She’s completely mad and she’s in love with her own fictional creation.’ And sometimes you would feel uncomfortable reading this thing. It’s kind of a sick pleasure in a lot of ways."

—Robert Pattinson, quoted for truth

Just because she's completely insane doesn't make it not well written (unlike this statement)
I mean, look at A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold, written by the Rev... or anything by Marylon Manson...

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
TwilightSucks.jpg

Kajet

Okay, time for me to kill myself... when is the bitch who wrote that shit gonna make a public appearance and where can I find some nitro glycerin to drink?

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Okay, time for me to kill myself... when is the bitch who wrote that shit gonna make a public appearance and where can I find some nitro glycerin to drink?

Just do an Oswald on her and go to a grassy Knoll. The entire internet will cheer you on

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Another part of me dies...

MizuDoragon

that big, blue, scaly guy.
The frolic part of that comic reminded me of Takashi and Mitskuni from Ouran...
Oh, and I found a sport. I'm doing Kendo, something that makes me feel like I'm Mitsurigi from the Soul series.