• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The "16 Personalities" Test

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
So I've taken the test from Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities again, and I still came up with The Architect.
INTJ Personality (“The Architect”) | 16Personalities
FZZ2Bnj.png

What's your results?

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
INTP

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

ENFP-T

EXTRAVERTED-82%
INTUITIVE-82%
FEELING-77%
PROSPECTING-78%

IDENTITY

TURBULENT: 88%

It's weird, but I seldom see many extroverted furries. I'll have to see if anyone gets similar results. : P

E

ellaerna

ENFP-T

EXTRAVERTED-82%
INTUITIVE-82%
FEELING-77%
PROSPECTING-78%

IDENTITY

It's weird, but I seldom see many extroverted furries. I'll have to see if anyone gets similar results. : P
Do you mainly interact with them online? Cause I feel like many online communities, particularly fandom, is made of introverts. The internet is a great way for introverts to share their interest without the exhaustion of large group gatherings.

Simo

Do you mainly interact with them online? Cause I feel like many online communities, particularly fandom, is made of introverts. The internet is a great way for introverts to share their interest without the exhaustion of large group gatherings.

With people, IRL as much as I can. I do interact a lot online, but only as a kind of default, when RL sorts of things are not around. I mean, I go out a lot, and have pretty varied interests: but as furry stuff goes, its mostly online, for the reason I can't find any meets I can get to, IRL. Have been to a few cons, and loved it. Odd: I have also noted, it is hard to find furries, in big cities. I have met so many people over my years here in Baltimore, but furries? Nope! But I'd love to just actually hang out with some friends, or even gab on the phone...the net is a kinda thing I have fallen into, for lack of other outlets, in many aspects.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Historically I've been on the border of ISTJ and INTJ, but I've fiddled with Myers-Briggs enough that online tests are no longer consistent for me. They'll give me different results depending on my mood. >_<

Simo

phew I feel much less alone now!

FlannelFox

dem leggies
I took this test a few months ago and got the Mediator (INFP I think?). I read their big description and it fit me pretty well.

Cool that this thread popped up- I remember wondering at the time what the trend would be here.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
image.png

I think this would change based on my mood, but very interesting.

Last edited:

JesterKatz

But, surely you jest.
So I am the "Mediator." (INFP-T)

I guess it describes me. I'm highly septic over these kinds of personality tests, especially since most of my results are fairly neutral. It sometimes makes me wonder if that's accurate, or I did it wrong.

...or my personality is screwed up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

S

Sagt

I did this test about half a year ago and I got ENTJ-T, though I ended up with ISTJ-T this time around. Apparently I've become less social and intutive over time, lol.

Yantiskra

ENFP-T

EXTRAVERTED-82%
INTUITIVE-82%
FEELING-77%
PROSPECTING-78%

IDENTITY

Hi!) We've got almost the same results!)
They said I'm Campaigner, ENFP - A) Hm, it really fits me!)
Though I see myself as an introvert, but I like being open and social too every now and then.