• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The 4Chan Furry Circlejerk: Opinions

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
4Chan is a sickening, disgusting, awful place. I love it for only one reason. The furry circlejerk threads. Some people hate them, others have no idea why they even exist. Anybody else post in these horrible, addicting, super-fun threads? OH GOD RULE #1! THE INTERNET POLICE, THEY ARE COM-

Dryskale

Meep
Meh, if I want a good laugh I'll head over to vivisector and read a thread or 2. I find 4chan to be overrated.

Riho

I find 4chan to be overrated.
I used to think so too. But then I kept coming back... and coming back... and now I am addicted. Also, I've made some good friends off the circlejerk threads.

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
Read 4chan for a while, back when I was '19 or so. Occasionally go back to /cgl/, because it's a genuinely useful subforum for costume stuff. A lady asked me out on a date over there~

Tigercougar

I don't visit 4chan anymore. I was very amused however at the "Bronies forcing 4chan to shut down" incident.

I thought they banned furries?

Riho

I don't visit 4chan anymore. I was very amused however at the "Bronies forcing 4chan to shut down" incident.

I thought they banned furries?

That's for the hentai boards. /b/ is so stupid moot allows almost anything on there now.

Kangamutt

What, you aren't going to spend the time to be an asshole?

Yes. Because there is nothing new on /b/. It's a burned-out husk of its former self where kids go to think they're being cool and edgy.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Yes. Because there is nothing new on /b/. It's a burned-out husk of its former self where kids go to think they're being cool and edgy.
Too many /b/tards running two-bit "operations" in hopes to amount to some significance like the war between Anonymous and the Church of Scientology.

Riho

I go on it for the once a month time somebody does something that's actually funny, not because it's always new and exciting.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
It got boring after 4 seconds.

Dreaming

Never bothered with it, the whole concept seems boring honestly. I find it's more entertaining to subject myself to the retardation of Tumblr and laugh at that instead

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
If I had one dollar for every time I've seen someone call Toshabi an asshole, I'd never have to work another day in my life. And I've only been here for like two weeks.