• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The 5 Stages of Grief

Vexer

Brooklyn fuhgeddaboudit
that is funny but think about this
The 5 stages of death or grief apply to nearly evrything terrible that happens to someone

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I avoided looking at this because I thought it would be "BAWWW!!". But I finally looked to find that was not the case. Instead, I found win!
My imaginary hat goes off to you, good sir. X3

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
man thats funneh!!!
EPIC WIN

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
i about loled so hard it made me fall over.
oh right i didn;t
hahahahaha
this was excellent.
it needs a sequel everytime FA craps on us.

Teneba

Term paper?? Over waiting for one's own messiah to return?? Blasphemy! This is madness!!

...madness? THIS...IS...WARCRACK!!!

*goes and plays Warcrack until FA is back up*

edit:
....unless it's Tuesday morning, and then I'm screwed....

Seizure Puppy

Perfection Incarnate
I do not often feel grief. The last instance of that happening was when my brother went MIA three years ago, but since that point I have been reasonably happy.

If some of you are experiencing grief though, I would recommend reading books by Brendan Behan: When I came back to Dublin I was courtmartialed in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence.

S

seekerwolf

I liked the art,this is a pretty awesome site.I think it honors it.

X

Xero108

. . . when Furaffinity goes down.

That was cute.

But I didn't really go nuts when FA went down last summer. I just stopped visiting the site for 3 weeks, then checked to see if it was fixed, wasn't, came back another 2 weeks later and there it was up again. I just smiled and waited for my favourite artists to post art again. I'm not too addicted to this site as you can see.