• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Adventures of FaF v.2 (READ ORIGINAL POST)

Ariosto

But the way I act on the forums isn't very subby either :\
Honestly I didn't know that female foxes were supposed to be subby bitches as well. I always thought of vixens as Femme fatales

*Shrug* Not specifically female foxes, but foxes in general.
And I was specifically refering to the "subby" matter not to the other one.

Either that or "traditional" heterosexual couples are so rooted in our minds that we automatically end looking at every couple that way. And in this case, a series of multiple factors ended in Deo being the male of the relationship, ergo you must be the female to fit the stereotype.

EDIT:
Looking at it this way, we're acting just like shippers do (disregarding actual personality to put lovers as archetypes), even if this one is more of a teasing joke.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
:\
I had the feeling from the get go that I would be the sub in this relationship...It's a bit odd how I've suddenly been depicted as super feminine though. Especially considering how deo is more noticeably female than I am at cons...I'm also more stoic than she is :3

Stoic, a way to say boring and make yourself sound good. :D

I kid, I kid. I'M LOOKING AT YOU ACHILLES

Aikoi

Uhmm.. Well... Nevermind.
Faaay probably it's because of your fursona. As Ari said, foxes tend to be the ukes in most of the fan-based relationships. Deo's fursona on the other hand, seems more masculine and possesive. People who likes to ship stuff won't look at the REAL persons behind that computer, they will use what they have, which in this case is, both of your fursonas.

:3

But don't ged mad or sad ;A; Always keep in mind that it's a joke! <3

Schwimmwagen

Faaay probably it's because of your fursona. As Ari said, foxes tend to be the ukes in most of the fan-based relationships. Deo's fursona on the other hand, seems more masculine and possesive. People who likes to ship stuff won't look at the REAL persons behind that computer, they will use what they have, which in this case is, both of your fursonas.

And what a wonderful joke it is

Ariosto

I actually giggled when I saw this.

*Hands in cheeks, bends knees, bad poker face* OH STOP IT! :3

Ariosto

So, my 'sona is a weird mix of fat rabbit, cat goat and fox.

seme/uke? curious.

If you're serious, I'd say it depends on who you're shipped with. But I'm leaning towards seme for some reason (even if all those you listed are typically ukes, minus the goat of course, which I've never seen in anything roamantic), must be because of your actitude.

Aikoi

So, my 'sona is a weird mix of fat rabbit, cat goat and fox.

seme/uke? curious.

You, my lady, can be whoever you want. <3

If you're serious, I'd say it depends on who you're shipped with. But I'm leaning towards seme for some reason (even if all those you listed are typically ukes, minus the goat of course, which I've never seen in anything roamantic), must be because of your actitude.

Yup.
For example, I would be an excellent seme :v

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Oh my god.
I love everyone's art. And Fay I will sexually repress you always. <3
I would totally wear the pants in the relationship. Even though I may be slightly more girly than Fay and dear lord does she have a glare that could peel the skin right off of you, but yep, total bottom. But don't worry bby I'll make it good for you.

D/S? Dare I google this?

Schwimmwagen

Oh my god.
I love everyone's art. And Fay I will sexually repress you always. <3
I would totally wear the pants in the relationship. Even though I may be slightly more girly than Fay and dear lord does she have a glare that could peel the skin right off of you, but yep, total bottom. But don't worry bby I'll make it good for you.

D/S? Dare I google this?

Man, IRL, it's like you two swap places like how you are on the net.

I'm a complete hateful asshole in real life. :v

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Man, IRL, it's like you two swap places like how you are on the net.

I'm a complete hateful asshole in real life. :v

Well if Deo is ever in Joplin again I would love to meet her.

Ley

Hm. Okay, ship me with someone then. I'm curious to seee what faf'll come up with :V

You, my lady, can be whoever you want. <3

Oh you <3

Aikoi

Hm. Okay, ship me with someone then. I'm curious to seee what faf'll come up with :V

IS THAT SO!? *-*

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever

Ariosto

Ermm... *counts FAF's girls with his fingers*

Girl: Ley's role in the relationship
Deo: Equals.
Fay: Shorter seme (don't ask).
barefootfoof: don't know.
Aleu: uke, for some reason.
Trpdwarf: shorter seme.

What other girls have we got?

Nothing beyond speculation intended.

Last edited:

Aikoi

Corto

Nice to see this thread slowly turn into an orgy of shippers. It's like a microcosm of the internet.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever