• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Adventures of FaF v.2 (READ ORIGINAL POST)

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Hey guys, what's going on in this -- whoa, widely varying degrees of want!

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
I wanna draw, but all I got is a tiny trackpad and no coordination with it. D:

But I've been lurking here the whole time. :3

Ariosto

To think all of this started about 10 pages ago and because of Aikoi's drawing. Thanks Aikoi, for triggering this thread's sudden and fun turn!

Aikoi

Uhmm.. Well... Nevermind.
WHAT!? You both are lying! I didn't brought the shipping ;_;
It was that video on FA!

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Aikoi

uh..link?

Oh you have already seen it, I can't remember the name of the girl that uploaded it... wait lemme search for it.

Benchilla. I didn't watched the whole thing, it was more like a "Let's click here, and now here" so several pictures matched perfectly and voilá, the shipping was born.

Ariosto

Oh you have already seen it, I can't remember the name of the girl that uploaded it... wait lemme search for it.

Benchilla. I didn't watched the whole thing, it was more like a "Let's click here, and now here" so several pictures matched perfectly and voilá, the shipping was born.

Ah, the MFF video. Where did you click? I didn't see any implications in what I got to watch of it.

Aikoi

Ah, the MFF video. Where did you click? I didn't see any implications in what I got to watch of it.

As I said, it was a "let's click here and now here and let's mousederp".
So I can't remember.

Ilse

Oh my god the oblivious smile in the last panel

ahahhsfdhsdfjdj

D'awrrrp thank you for the comments everyone. It's fucking FRIDAY YEEAAH so I'll hopefully laze around and draw some more tonight. :b Now if only everyone had a ref link of their fursonas somewhere handy fff