• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Adventures of FaF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Gaz, Dyluck, Jesie, Jashwa, and newfag joker skull person
23icfb6.png
I apreciate the drawing but I am not a newfag, I am just consistently an idiot online.

:p Also I like the pic it makes absurd awesome, tempted to use it as a temp avatar later.

Ley

HNGHHH

I DID IT.

Dont be a fag, just fucking paste the image links into the first post to use as GLORIOUS ARCHIVE OF THE MOTHERLAND.
I would do it myself but my nick is brown, not gay blue.
Please don't tell me I just wasted all of that time..

/lurk forever
This shit's too damn cute/awesome. I'd be open to clean/color some of those Ley, if you're interested.
///+3

That would be so amazing.

Xegras

Peerat

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
That's pretty much the greatest drawing of a cockatiel I've ever seen.

And likewise the greatest drawing of Jashwa I've ever seen.

Deo wins the thread with both of them, forever.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
What, a thread that is over twenty pages in a day? It's either massively derailed, is a rare gem of a thread, or contains free art.

Oh, look at that.

Since we're posting drawings, I might as well mention this. I have finally started doing some work for my Graphic Design class (that I actually took the time to convert to jpg and upload on here). Three of them, actually. My personal favorite is this one.

Littlerock

numb with cold
What, a thread that is over twenty pages in a day? It's either massively derailed, is a rare gem of a thread, or contains free art.

Oh, look at that.

Since we're posting drawings, I might as well mention this. I have finally started doing some work for my Graphic Design class (that I actually took the time to convert to jpg and upload on here). Three of them, actually. My personal favorite is this one.
Whatthefuck self advertising much. GTFO.

That would be so amazing.
Totally will start tomorrow or something :3ccc

Status
Not open for further replies.