• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Adventures of FaF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Gaz stopped me on Yim :3c

I thought the 500 thing was for all threads..

This is the thread that neeeeveeeeer eeeeend....

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
What, a thread that is over twenty pages in a day? It's either massively derailed, is a rare gem of a thread, or contains free art.

Oh, look at that.

Since we're posting drawings, I might as well mention this. I have finally started doing some work for my Graphic Design class (that I actually took the time to convert to jpg and upload on here). Three of them, actually. My personal favorite is this one.

Graphic you say? Too bad you suck at drawing. :I
And you're a dick for advertising yourself here where none of us gives a shit about you or your anatomy flawed bastardized-cult-zombie-flick scribbles.

Ley

I hate asking.. but I always love to see arts of myself in another person's style... anything you guys can do with a doodling Leybun? :3c

Xegras

Peerat
This might kill her in PM's but might wanna have people send her the Urtz they make so she doesn't have to search through all 25 pages.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
missed the point

It's right there.

Whatthefuck self advertising much. GTFO.

It's a rare opportunity, since I actually have something to advertise. Probably won't happen again though, as I don't usually repeat myself.

The reason I am not commenting on what the thread is actually about is because that would probably be off-topic by now, knowing FAF.

Graphic you say? Too bad you suck at drawing. :I
And you're a dick for advertising yourself here where none of us gives a shit about you or your anatomy flawed bastardized-cult-zombie-flick scribbles.

I know I suck at drawing. Art isn't my forte in the first place. You're just mad because I didn't draw something cute and adorable.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
I hate asking.. but I always love to see arts of myself in another person's style... anything you guys can do with a doodling Leybun? :3c

Comin' right up, Lovey! :3

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
Consider it done <3 Got a song I might find inspiration from while drawing?

This might kill her in PM's but might wanna have people send her the Urtz they make so she doesn't have to search through all 25 pages.
She already took care of it, don't worry.

It's a rare opportunity, since I actually have something to advertise. Probably won't happen again though, as I don't usually repeat myself.

The reason I am not commenting on what the thread is actually about is because that would probably be off-topic by now, knowing FAF.
Who the fuck are you? This thread is about FAF, therefore it is on topic. You derailed it with your shit. GTFO.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
It's right there.

Dude. Fuck off.

Littlerock

numb with cold
As a matter of fact, you happen to be the only thing here derailing. Let's just get back to the Faf comic topic then, if you're done being a stuck-up prick? Good.

Leybun, I'll start cleaning tomorrow I guess, can't promise anything fast though. I'll pm them to you when they're done, respectively. :3c

Aleu

Deuces
What, a thread that is over twenty pages in a day? It's either massively derailed, is a rare gem of a thread, or contains free art.

Oh, look at that.

Since we're posting drawings, I might as well mention this. I have finally started doing some work for my Graphic Design class (that I actually took the time to convert to jpg and upload on here). Three of them, actually. My personal favorite is this one.
Holy shit you're back O_O

Xegras

Peerat

Fay V

Lost to this world
It's right there.

I know I suck at drawing. Art isn't my forte in the first place. You're just mad because I didn't draw something cute and adorable.
So you read the OP, didn't even touch the last few pages to see what the topic actually was and thought "well it's about art so I'll just go on and leave my shit right here even though it has nothing to do with either OP nor recent pages."
Yeah way to fail at art and self promotion.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
It's amazing how long a thread can actualy stay relativly on topic after so many pages. I think it is mainly because people still want to see cute/funny comics.
Anyone want to make me a comic....Please don't kill me for asking. I wont ask again, I swear.

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
I think Kiru got confused about who is who.

(What do you want your avatar to be captioned with?)

Indeed he did, like maaaajorly.

(Surprise me <3)

btw: thanks for the effort Kiru

Status
Not open for further replies.