• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The animal in you

Zanzi

I got a gorilla with a penguin or owl as a backup, I guess it fits.

mitchau

I can't answer the questions, I am very unassertive, but I'm also very competitive at the same time. As for dependability, I am very reliable, but I lie all day. As for athletic ability, I have a lot of raw athletic power, but I'm lazy as hell and hate sport...

Anyway I tried my best to answer the questions and got some weird animal, but it said I might also be a wolf, so I'm cool with that, but I'd probably self classify myself as a domestic cat.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I've got a zebra. The other possibilities are wild cat or bison.

Still I feel jipped.

SnowFox

I can't seem to get any answer other than a mouse, no matter what I enter.

Maybe I'm a mouse.

/oh-this-thread-again

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Weird, no Wild Dogs about. I'm the best second banana ever ): the William Frakes to the Patrick Stewart, perpetuallly.

Carnie

I am a Zebra.
Secondary bear and rooster.

Apparently it's time that I considered becoming a lawyer or a scientist.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
I got a blank field, and underneath it says I might also be an Otter.

Under "The Animals" page, it says that carnivores are athletic twice! This is probably not very well done. Or carnivores are just damned athletic.

Folgrimeo

I'm a bat!? Might also be a snake or a sheep!?

*throws test at brick wall* Screw this test, I'm-a goin' over there.

Mau

Her Grace, the Duchess Mausier
Interesting quiz...I never thought I'd end up being a shrew. Otter or Bat as an alternative.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Also, wtf, V.I Lenin has been dead for like, 100 years, how did he even take the test to become a WILD DOG?