• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The animal in you

Vincent Jaeger

Vintage Jägermeister
Bat...
Apparently Nostradamus and Gypsy Rose Lee are bats aswell.

KatWarrior

I'm not too surprised at a beaver. I've done a different "animal" personality test before in school and for mentoring and also got that. Hey, I like being a beaver. 8D We're smart and creative. The school one had "Golden Retriever" as my alternate (people-pleasing, though that may have changed about me). On this one my alternates are Sheep and Bison. Not sure how I feel about that...

RLR

I am a porcupine with a bat and shrew as alternatives. I don't see too much of a problem other than the fact that my friend, who's my opposite, got a shrew with porcupine alternative.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Taken it a few times before.

Snake.
Bat.
Mouse.

I did get a wolf, but that was because I actually like to see if I can predict what they will give me by picking answers that will go along with the animal. To get the wolf, try to go for a person who is pompous and authoritarian. And, yes, staying close to family, that's not a hard one.

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.
Shrew. I sense a sexist undertone in that result somewhere.

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.

iconmaster

Still the Best - 1973
Porcupine.
This proves that I am, in fact, a boring person. :V

Volkodav

Dad****er
I took the test for my cats

My cat Red got Mouse and Timmy got Rhino
lol

and then i did matchmaker and me and Red's friendship is "Too Fretful" :( and me and tims friendship is "Quite respectful"

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..

Trillium

Fluff Master
Bat with beaver alt. :V