• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Arrival of a Dragon

Focke-Wulf

Hello, as you can see, I'm new here and I would like to meet new friends and get further into the Furry fandom. I have a strong interest in a lot of very diverse things ranging from Dragons to world affairs. I own an Xbox 360 and play online all the time, mostly on Call of Duty 4, my favourite game and one I'm quite good at. I'm a very proud Furry and here where I live the area is short of our kind, so I'm kind of longing for other Furry company.

Slyther

Hi there, nice to see another dragon that's also new here ^.^ Too bad I don't have an Xbox though, but I do have a good gaming PC and a Wii.

Focke-Wulf

Slyther said:
Hi there, nice to see another dragon that's also new here ^.^ Too bad I don't have an Xbox though, but I do have a good gaming PC and a Wii.

Yeah, same goes here, I'm glad to see another Dragon or two, that's a shame though, the Xbox 360 is really awesome, but I never did really try out the Wii.

Slyther

There are a few games on Xbox I like, but I've been a Nintendo fan since I was a little kid. Besides, I don't see much point to getting an Xbox, as most games that I'm interested in that arn't on Wii have a large abundance on the PC, and usually have Multiplayer as well.

I guess you mentioned you like CoD4, some of my favourites include: Super Smash Bros. series, DDR, Unreal Tournament series, Rise of nations, and World of Warcraft.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Welcome to FA. I also happen to have an 360. Unfotunitly I have nether CoD4 nor a live acount (due to shortage in family funding for collage). It's a pleasure to meet you and have a wonderful stay.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
*changes into fulldragon form and playfully pounces you*

Welcome to FA fellow Mythical.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Focke-Wulf. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
hello there Focke-Wulf...pleausre to meet you ^_^

btw, what does your signature mean? it's looks like it's in Latin

Focke-Wulf

meow_mix06 said:
hello there Focke-Wulf...pleausre to meet you ^_^

btw, what does your signature mean? it's looks like it's in Latin

Hi there, my signature is the long version of Semper Fi, which is Latin for "Always faithful"

Welcome to the forums! I am technologically and financially impaired at the moment, I only have a gamecube. :p

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
Yo, welcome dragon. ^__^ *is a dragon as well* Welcome to the forum. :)

lilEmber

Small Dragon
*Waves* Hiya! I'm a dragon too ^.=.^ AND! I also play Call of duty 4 on xbox 360! Gamertag = NewfDraggie

Focke-Wulf

NewfDraggie said:
*Waves* Hiya! I'm a dragon too ^.=.^ AND! I also play Call of duty 4 on xbox 360! Gamertag = NewfDraggie

Cool, maybe I'll send you a friend request.

mistysilverwolf

Oooh. CoD4.. niiiice :3

Anyway.. welcome to FA.. hope you have a nice stay!!

^^