• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jax Cottontail

Just thought I would share some of my most recent work with you.

Enjoy!

Jax Cottontail

So It looks like My Clockwork Kitten is doing well. It has received many views and likes on all of the portfolio and social media websites that I posted it to; Thank you to everyone who took the time to like and share my artwork. I really appreciate it. I also posted it for critique on conceptart.org and got some useful feedback. That said I am going to focus on studies sketches for a little while and refine some of my skills. I can't wait for future art challenges and to bring you all new artwork later this month.

Jax Cottontail

So I am working on this piece and I decided I would go ahead and share it; I wanna see what kind of feedback I get before I continue painting. I really appreciate any constructive critiques you might have. So far this is just the initial sketch with some flat values. I plan to do an overpainting, eliminating the line art and adding some finishing touches.

Read more: www.conceptart.org: Inglourious Vermin WIP

Deslarian

Noone really knows me
Overall a damn nice piece of work!
I'd only say the tail of your Squirrel is a tiny bit .. too big.
Unless he is scared, nervous or feels somewhat uncomfortable, but according to his look, thats not the case. ( but thats just my personal opinion)
Besides that, a masterpiece!

P.s. that huge hat weirds me out, i have never seen something like that! where does the idea of it come from?