• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jax Cottontail

Kosuke Risu is one samurai squirrel that you don’t want to cross blades with.
SamuraiSquirrel.jpg

Jax Cottontail

An orphan was found in the middle of the cobblestone street, covered in blood and barely clinging to life. He was discovered by a mad scientist and his wife. His wife happened to be one of the best engineers in town. They decided to take him home and rebuild him. Half clockwork, half kitten Milo Watson is now armed with his steam cleaver and copper-plated murder mitten. All he wants to do is find the creature who left him to die and blow off some steam.

Milo is actually a character I had created back in 2017 for a character design challenge. I haven’t worked on anything steampunk since and decided to redesign the character and see how far I have come in my artistic skill in the last 4 years.
MiloWatson_finished-v1.jpg

MiloWatson_finished-v2.jpg
MiloWatson_finished-v3.jpg

SteamPunkKittenConcept-002.jpg

my-clockwork-kitten_AC#141.jpg

Jax Cottontail

Captain Wigglebutt the plutonium pug elemental guardian is an explosive force to be reckoned with. Every time he jumps from his B-29 and lands on the ground it causes a nuclear detonation. His fists pack the same destructive power as a nuclear blast. His salty demeanor is the result of loneliness due to the extreme levels of radiation that he gives off. This makes it impossible for others to get close without dying. He feels cursed with his elemental power; all he wants is to be loved, but who could love a pug that only causes death and destruction.
PlutoniumPug-003.jpg