• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Best Ways to Pleasure Yourself

Cocobanana

When I want to pleasure myself, I enjoy being in a relaxed environment for one. With that established, my greatest pleasure comes from enthralling music, a good movie on Netflix, or some funny Youtube videos. My methods of self-pleasure are likely not too uncommon, although the twist is that I prefer my room to be a little bit chilly so it's easier to snuggle up in a blanket. Finally, if I'm hungry or in any kind of pain, I get too distracted by that to be fully pleasured.

What are the ways you guys like to pleasure yourselves? (Another way to word the question might be, do you see your hobbies as mostly similar or mostly dissimilar to common ones?)

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
I don't

every time I start to get comfy I get overpowering feelings that I should be up doing some kind of work, and I can't really enjoy it.

its a horrible curse

SirRob

I like to play this game where I go on the front page of FurAffinity and try my darndest to pleasure myself from one of the newest pictures.
It's not so pretty most of the time, but you get a few gems here and there.

Wiks

Wandering Milk Salesman
First I like to take my pants off and.. Put on my pajamas of course!
Can't have a good time without relaxing in some comfy PJ's~!

After that I grab a big glass of milk and watch some live streams, along with playing some video games here and there.
Also can't forget to have a big, delicious dinner to go along with some comedic YouTube videos for maximum enjoyment.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I'm weird. Sometimes I like to sit and read a great book and sometimes I like to lay on my stomach and draw whatever comes to mind.

I think the happiest I've ever been drawing was sitting under my deck during a thunderstorm, perfectly dry as everything else got soaked.

Wiks

Wandering Milk Salesman
I'm weird. Sometimes I like to sit and read a great book and sometimes I like to lay on my stomach and draw whatever comes to mind.

I think the happiest I've ever been drawing was sitting under my deck during a thunderstorm, perfectly dry as everything else got soaked.
Nothing like seeing the rain against my window :p

Biochemiphy

I'LL BE BACK "SOON"

...Do you have a leaky roof? ;w;

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I've been getting SUPER into a couple songs lately. Razihel - Legends, and Teminite - Senses Overload, were 2 songs released a couple days ago that I just can't get enough of.

Cocobanana

I'm surprised no one has mentioned needing something slick to savor... and by that I mean a little bit of oil to fry up some chicken or fries because fried food can be quite pleasurable for some.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I'm surprised no one has mentioned needing something slick to savor... and by that I mean a little bit of oil to fry up some chicken or fries because fried food can be quite pleasurable for some.

Ew. Grease.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I listen to ASMR videos or NPR and I read or write.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I like to take off my shoes and heavy clothing, then streeeeeeeeetch as much as possible before throwing myself on my bed and mangling my blanket and pillow. Nothing beats that feeling of taking a load off and getting super lazy after a long day.

A

aeroxwolf

First ill cook myself BBQ ribs, with chips (fries), baked beans, onion rings and a cold glass of full fat milk to top it off. Ill watch something on Netflix while im eating. Either House M.D, Better Call Saul, House of Cards, the list goes on. After eating, i have four choices:
#Either i carry on watching Netflix
#Or i play some video games; Bf4, Dota 2, Half Life 2
#or read a book. Im currently reading the shining
#or i can draw while listening to music
In between, ill have a cup of tea with two sugars and milk (yes, im British and i drink tea) to relax even further. Eventually i get completely naked, go to bed and listen to the more slow paced/relaxing songs on my phone. Sometimes i listen to meditation music on YouTube. This eases my mind and body until i go to sleep.

Luki

Chilly air. Overcast weather. Blanket and comfortable chair. Hot chocolate or tea.

Paradise.

Sylver

Firstly, I bunch all my bed sheets into one big pile.
I turn turn up-side down and rest my legs on the wall and my back on the bed.

Then I pull out my book and start reading.

Im a freak I swear to christ...

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Watch a show on the treadmill, then shower. The muscles get loose and relaxed after. I hate being a tight ball of stress.

I'm like, legstrong due to this. Just finished Avatar and moving to some other animu before getting into Korra.