• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Bestiality-Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
no more dogfucker threads thanks.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Dear lord no.

They think fucking a dog or a horse is on the same level as being gay.

IT ISN'T.

Thebravelittle...

Kanye West Wannabe
Ohshi- I didn't know it was real.

You may call me an idiot now.

Idiot. ;3

"What's more, they will have to wage battle with well-funded and politically connected animal-protection activists." Made me lol the most.

Fucking soulless bastards. Always trying to "protect" animals. Who do they think they are to tell me a man and a hare cannot be in love?

Edit:
" when a man from Mossy Point was suspected of sexually assaulting and strangling a female goat; he was arrested months later in the abduction of another goat." Was pretty good too, but I have to hand it to the entire article. Kudos to you, Miami News. You started my day with a smile.

Last edited:

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
NO

STOP

No more. Oh god no more.

Bestiality threads can go burn in fucking hell.

There is NOTHING else to say.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Welp. This thread is a success.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
*duplicate post* *sigh*

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Best thing since Nambla.

NORTH AMERICAN MARLON BRANDO LOOK ALIKES FTW!!1! :D
(seriously...the real NAMBLA can roast in hell. Bastards.)

MartiniFox: Hi! Welcome to the forums! :D

First off, you have a cast iron stomach to sit through that entire film, then check out their website *L*. But as much as beast-ists want to make this legal, it won't happen. In fact, more countries are passing laws to make this illegal.

But if you encounter people going "oh god not another dogfucker thread!!1!" and bawwwing for a mod to shut this one down, it's because about a month ago nearly everyday there were threads being posted with the arguement that zoophilia and beastiality was okay. There's no way you could have known this happened, I'm pretty sure people were banned, and the forum's still a hive of angry bees about that.

As for anyone who defends nambla and likens it to the beastiality movement, lets just say South Park couldn't have said it better:
NAMBLA: "This is about the freedom to be whatever you want to be, be it black, gay, or a pedophile, and that pedophiles cannot choose to be attracted to boys, they're born that way."
Kyle: "Dude. You have sex with children!"
Stan: "Yeah, you know, we believe in equality for everybody, and tolerance, and all that gay stuff, but dude, f*ck you!"
_

Arc

Grim's Delicate Flower
I hope this is just a troll, the fact, that the person just joined for this one post suggests it,
but in this fandom, you never know.

Rakuen Growlithe

Banned
Banned
You can't just say no without looking at the evidence, of which there is very little. Don't make judgements on preformed opinions.

I think it's a good thing if there starts to be a zoophile movement. It'll help to expose the complete lack of evidence that bestiality is harmful and that the rules against it are merely based on personal feelings and historical stances.

A few days ago I sent an email asking for information on their stnace on bestiality, why they held that position and whether they could point me to any research on the effects of bestiality on animals. I sent the email to the American Society for the Revention of Cruely to Animals (ASPCA), South African versionof the same organisation (NSPCA), the American Vetinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the British Veterinary Association (BVA). So far only the NSPCA has replied and only said that they took the same view as the law (way to have an individual opinion). In any case I have subsequently emailed a government law department to see whether they can provide the evidence they used to justify classifying bestiality as a crime.

Dear lord no.

They think fucking a dog or a horse is on the same level as being gay.

IT ISN'T.

Of course there is disagreement among the psychologists, some of which would say it's an orientation as well, but obviously you know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.