• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Bestiality-Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebravelittle...

Kanye West Wannabe
You can't just say no without looking at the evidence, of which there is very little. Don't make judgements on preformed opinions.

I think it's a good thing if there starts to be a zoophile movement. It'll help to expose the complete lack of evidence that bestiality is harmful and that the rules against it are merely based on personal feelings and historical stances.

A few days ago I sent an email asking for information on their stnace on bestiality, why they held that position and whether they could point me to any research on the effects of bestiality on animals. I sent the email to the American Society for the Revention of Cruely to Animals (ASPCA), South African versionof the same organisation (NSPCA), the American Vetinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the British Veterinary Association (BVA). So far only the NSPCA has replied and only said that they took the same view as the law (way to have an individual opinion). In any case I have subsequently emailed a government law department to see whether they can provide the evidence they used to justify classifying bestiality as a crime.

Of course there is disagreement among the psychologists, some of which would say it's an orientation as well, but obviously you know better.

HAHA

YES.

I was waiting for you. <3
Let's hope things get funnier from here on.
/gg

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Hey everyone, Growlithe is here!

NOW the mods can shut this thread down.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK ITS RIGHT OR WRONG

This topic is so overdone its your moms thanksgiving turkey.

MetroidBob

Is all write.
You can't just say no without looking at the evidence, of which there is very little. Don't make judgements on preformed opinions.

I think it's a good thing if there starts to be a zoophile movement. It'll help to expose the complete lack of evidence that bestiality is harmful and that the rules against it are merely based on personal feelings and historical stances.

A few days ago I sent an email asking for information on their stnace on bestiality, why they held that position and whether they could point me to any research on the effects of bestiality on animals. I sent the email to the American Society for the Revention of Cruely to Animals (ASPCA), South African versionof the same organisation (NSPCA), the American Vetinary Medical Association (AVMA) and the British Veterinary Association (BVA). So far only the NSPCA has replied and only said that they took the same view as the law (way to have an individual opinion). In any case I have subsequently emailed a government law department to see whether they can provide the evidence they used to justify classifying bestiality as a crime.

Whoa man, we don't wanna know what you do in your home. Just... keep it away from us, kthx. ;)

Ha, no, but seriously. Government's trying to protect people from their own stupidity. An uphill battle, to be sure. I'm all for ways to control the population, as long as it goes down. So if people want to not make babies like that, go right ahead...

I just never, ever want to hear about it.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Whoa man, we don't wanna know what you do in your home. Just... keep it away from us, kthx. ;)
For all you know, he does it in public. Or in the stables.
Hm. Anyway.

Reiko

Old Stanky.
This thread in a nutshell:

RAGE: FFFFFfffffffuUUUU! NO MORE!!! IT'S WRONG!!!

Lollers: Lol! Yes! This is the funniest crap ever because people are sick and twisted and even more people are bent out of shape about it!

Me: Wow... Simply entertaining. I forgot to laugh, so forgive me.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

Hir

Of course there is disagreement among the psychologists, some of which would say it's an orientation as well, but obviously you know better.
How can science show how attracted you are to something? It's something I've never quite understood.

It doesn't take a fool to see the difference between having sex with someone of the same sex and having sex with a different species.

To be honest, I don't care. Do what you want. But when you put zoophiles on the same level as people as homosexuals, you're just asking to be called out on it.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Civilization just doesn't know! Fucking animals gives you superpowers and curses disease! It's true! Learn the secret a stay at home mom discovered!

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Animals cannot have a consenting relationship.
Two grown people can.

Therein lies the difference.

Also, peados can refer to their condition as an "orientation" but that doesn't make it any less disgusting and evil. Try again.

MetroidBob

Is all write.
Civilization just doesn't know! Fucking animals gives you superpowers and curses disease! It's true! Learn the secret a stay at home mom discovered!

Is that the new Catwoman origin story?

veneer

GaySex4Cash
I wish I had a facepalm icon for this thread... Oh wait! I do! Unfortunately, I can't post it because IMG tags aren't allowed.

Fuckers.

Anyways, back on topic!

If people want to fuck animals, that's they're choice. You try and involve me in that shit though and I'll either cut off your balls or cut out your ovaries! (YAY FOR BLOODY VIOLENCE! :D).

also, this:
Dear lord no.

They think fucking a dog or a horse is on the same level as being gay.

IT ISN'T.

Lazydabear

Your Bear of Crap Wisdom
Oh no, an Organization dedicated to having sex with Animals?

Hir

2 years later... "Welcome to our 1st annual Zoo Pride Parade!"
Bring your own dog. We ride on horses. Then they ride us.

ChrisPanda

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far
Argeed with most posts about it being wrong and THIS TOPIC SUCKS.

P.S anyone doing anything good tonight?

Jashwa

Oh fucking God. How did I know Rakuen would be in here?

He's probably their leader.

veneer

GaySex4Cash
oh you sexualy active peoples, you will never know the happyness of not having a partner or sex or fun.
Partners. You have to keep more than one around, just in case one of them pisses you off and they have to... uhh... go on vacation. A LONG vacation.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.