• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

the binding of issac?

thefleshmustgrow

Rootbeer slut
any other furs a huge fan of this game? its been my absolute faveorit for a very long time. im super exited for the new dlc coming next year!

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
what a coincidence, i always wanted to play the game, and recently, ive been only playing the original for now..... im planning to ge tthe remake and its dlc..... and so far.... i might have relied too much on brimstone....

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Wouldn't say i'm a huge fan.
But I do like the game.

Don't get how/why people call it a bullet hell, isn't much of a bullet hell.

Either way hopefully the new DLC is good. I wonder if people are still crying about those portal enemies...

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
Wouldn't say i'm a huge fan.
But I do like the game.

Don't get how/why people call it a bullet hell, isn't much of a bullet hell.

Either way hopefully the new DLC is good. I wonder if people are still crying about those portal enemies...

well.... when you see the bullet patterns of it lives/mega satan/delirium..... it couldbe kinda a bullet hell

T

thiivdan

I played that game nonstop when I was in high school it's so fun

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
A game about bondage? :eek:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
AHAHA... NO! I hope that was a joke as the game is based on the Biblical story and I believe also it shares the same name as well.

It's a joke :p And more proof I don't know a thing about video games :p

But I might play one based on the Book of Job, if one comes out. That 'book' somehow appeals to my darker side, and seems to be the one I relate to best.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
well.... when you see the bullet patterns of it lives/mega satan/delirium..... it couldbe kinda a bullet hell
I wouldn't say it's a bullet hell personally...
But that's most likely because the hardest attack in Binding of Isaac aren't even a first stage boss in the bullet hells I've played...

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
true, but it should be a challenge for thoses who arent used to it .....
also..... i just spotted a reference to a real bullet hell game in the isaac items

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

I play rebirth but I am horrible at it. I tried to stream it a few times. I have like over 150 losses in a row, yay me lol =D

:)

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
so far im doing great only 4 achievements left in the vanilla, no dlc and i only got 40 deaths

AppleButt

I played this game with my friend for awhile. Haven’t played in awhile.

So this reminded me that I need to play that with him again. It was entertaining

Aibiki

Smol fluff artist
I loooove BoI. <3 I might usually be terrible at it tho. But such is the curse of Roguelikes.

I haven't had a chance to play with The Forgotten yet, I don't know if the PS4/Switch versions ever got updated.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
so far, the characters i like the most is isaac cuz his dice and cain cuz his insane good luck