• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Boxsona Official

Hey everyone!

The Boxsona Subscription Service Store has launched!

What is Boxsona Subscription Service?
"Boxsona is a subscription service that ships a box or envelope of furry goods directly to you. We ship at the start of every second month. Inside the boxes there will be an assortment of furry goods, and one premium furry item. We will also be offering an envelope that contains an assortment of "flat" furry goods.
Both our boxes and envelopes will contain at least two exclusive limited edition art prints!" - Quote from our website.

We came to the forums nearly two months ago looking for feedback on our ideas. The response was great and we wanted to show everyone here where we're at now!

Links to our store and website:
Boxsona Official
Boxsona Official

Here is a collage of items that can be found in our first box!
1473531620.boxsonaofficial_full_collage.png

Some people had some questions about the quality of our boxes and what to expect. So we took some higher quality pictures!

We had a contest the other month and one of the winners of our boxes received their box! They are very happy, and took a picture.

Last edited:

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Are prints used with permission of original artists? And how good the content will be quality-wise in general, considering that majority of "mystery box" services usually pack some cheap Funko Pop figurines and crap you can usually find at poundland (comic book themed shoelaces, fridge magnets, etc.)? Idea seems decent enough on paper, but general reputation of subscription box services makes me very skeptical.

Nataku

Shapeshifting alien dragon
Are they SFW?
As in, I don't want to order a box and the 'flat goods and prints' end up being smut.

Nataku

Shapeshifting alien dragon
They are, it's written in FAQ. Still curious about overall quality, though
Thank you Nerdbat.
Yes, curious about the quality still, but may just throw down on this and see what I get and then post it here on FA for reference.

Boxsona Official

Are prints used with permission of original artists? And how good the content will be quality-wise in general, considering that majority of "mystery box" services usually pack some cheap Funko Pop figurines and crap you can usually find at poundland (comic book themed shoelaces, fridge magnets, etc.)? Idea seems decent enough on paper, but general reputation of subscription box services makes me very skeptical.

Hey Nerdbat, thanks for replying to us!

Boxsona Subscription Service owns the rights to the art work. All the artists have signed contracts giving us rights. You can see that some of the artists have promoted us, and we have a quote from Coconutmilkyway on our website saying how great it us to work with us.

We can understand the concern of not knowing what to expect. As we are very new, with this first run being a limited test run, it's hard to know just how the quality will be. We aim to be as transparent as possible and have posted a breakdown of the value of our boxes along with teaser images on our website and various social media. We also love to hear back from the community! If you or anyone else has suggestions for our boxes or envelopes let us know and we will look into it!

We've been very busy with our store launching but hope to make an "un-boxing" video sometime this weekend to give people a better idea of what our boxes will be like. :)

Thank you for answering Nataku's question as well about our boxes being SFW.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
I'd be interested in this. Is paypal a viable payment option?

Boxsona Official

Are they SFW?
As in, I don't want to order a box and the 'flat goods and prints' end up being smut.

Hey Nataku, thanks for the reply!

Our boxes and envelopes are indeed SFW! We would consider our boxes and envelopes to be a step above just "SFW" and we consider them family friendly. This is means that there is no suggestive material, unless done in a humorous manner.

We can understand the concern about quality, and we aim to be as transparent as possible. On our website you can find a breakdown of the value of our boxes along with teaser images on our website and various social media.

We hope to make an "un-boxing" video sometime this weekend to give people a better idea of what our boxes will be like.

Thank you so much!

Boxsona Official

I'd be interested in this. Is paypal a viable payment option?

Hey Piccolora, thanks for the interest and the question!

PayPal is indeed an available payment option! If you click the "Buy Now" button on our shop page you should be directed to PayPal's secure server's and be given the option to use your PayPal account to pay. :)
Boxsona Official

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Hey Piccolora, thanks for the interest and the question!

PayPal is indeed an available payment option! If you click the "Buy Now" button on our shop page you should be directed to PayPal's secure server's and be given the option to use your PayPal account to pay. :)
Boxsona Official
Fantastic news. Thank you very much. Also, how often will this box be made available throughout the year?

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Huh, I'm not sure I get this. For example: I'm gay, and afraid of boobs. Say I get a box with a furry vixen with big boobs. Then I'd feel dumb for having spent good money, for boobs. Nothing against boobs, just not my thing.

Can you at least give some directives as to what's in these boxes??? Curious idea, but I'd wanna have some level of say in what I was getting.

ZacAttackk

professional procrastinator
Huh, I'm not sure I get this. For example: I'm gay, and afraid of boobs. Say I get a box with a furry vixen with big boobs. Then I'd feel dumb for having spent good money, for boobs. Nothing against boobs, just not my thing.

Can you at least give some directives as to what's in these boxes??? Curious idea, but I'd wanna have some level of say in what I was getting.

I'd imagine implying that their box is SFW, you won't receive anything with big bulges and giant boobs with a cheeky smirk.

Boxsona Official

Well the boxes are beyond safe for work into the realm of family friendly. Its not going to contain pinups of male or female characters. Just regular clean art pieces.

We have posted teasers on our website which can be found here - including teasers of the included art prints. Boxsona Official

On our home page we have a breakdown of what will be in the first run of boxes and envelopes. Boxsona Official

Later in the weekend we will be making an "unboxing" video to showcase the items that come inside of the first box. :)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Well the boxes are beyond safe for work into the realm of family friendly. Its not going to contain pinups of male or female characters. Just regular clean art pieces.

We have posted teasers on our website which can be found here - including teasers of the included art prints. Boxsona Official

On our home page we have a breakdown of what will be in the first run of boxes and envelopes. Boxsona Official

Later in the weekend we will be making an "unboxing" video to showcase the items that come inside of the first box. :)

OK, checked it out some more. The hats are very cute, and I like the idea of glasses! I 'reckon if I come into some cash, I'd give this a whirl, just to see.

Best of luck to you, here, and hope things go well. And everyone always needs more furry stickers!

Boxsona Official

OK, checked it out some more. The hats are very cute, and I like the idea of glasses! I 'reckon if I come into some cash, I'd give this a whirl, just to see.

Best of luck to you, here, and hope things go well. And everyone always needs more furry stickers!
Thank you so much, we're glad you liked what you saw!

And yes, never enough stickers ;)

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I saw an advert on FurAffinity for your box, and it seems like a really awesome idea! I don't think anyone else has done a furry themed box before. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it in the future, since I don't think I'll have money for the first run.

Boxsona Official

I saw an advert on FurAffinity for your box, and it seems like a really awesome idea! I don't think anyone else has done a furry themed box before. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it in the future, since I don't think I'll have money for the first run.
Thanks! We look forward to your future patronage!

Boxsona Official

We have updated some information on the original post of this thread. We have included a collage of higher quality pictures to give people a better idea of what to expect in our boxes and a tweet from one of our contest winners!

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Payday hits tomorrow. You can count on me being a customer.