• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The calm before the storm (open rp)

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
(relationships are encouraged but not required, but i hope all have fun)

The world is in a mass turmoil friends and neighbors become enemies as countries turn against each other. The world just needs one spark to enter into an all out war but even in this time there is still one shop run by a Russian Coyote named Nikolai. The place is off an anonymous street down an unknown alley the kind of place you wouldn't be able to find unless you were looking for it. The bar is called the Hideaway.

Nikolai sat behind the counter as the clock upon the wall ticked timelessly as the news on the tv broadcasted warnings to people that tension was high but with a soft click the tv changed channels, it had been some time since Nikolai had a patron, he figured anyone who was still friends with anyone would bring them here to get away from the repercussions of being seen in the open

"Cruschef, it's been a week since my last patrons" he says quietly to himself as he puts a shot glass on the counter pouring a shot of gin before picking up the glass "here's to you Sergei, here's hoping things are better in the motherland" he says before drinking the shot

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai's ears perked as he looks towards the door before vaulting over the bar running over opening the door looking around before seeing the dragon

"Next time try knocking on the door before banging on the wall comrade" he jokes before helping the dragon inside

As they got inside he closed the door as a fire fight errupted in the street

Cendrag Roseheart

The Bartender Everyone Loves
"ohh, a brawl? I can handle this very well.." Cendrag then fired a pink-red laser from his mouth that soon took the form of a blooming rose, the laser seemed to pass through the surrounding buildings. but soon after, the building's top floors exploded with red-pink flames left behind

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai looked pretty shocked at this as he looks at the dragon "you uh you aren't a normal dragon are you" he asks helping cendrag to the bar counter before helping him into a seat

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"well call me old fashion" he says walking behind the bar "but aren't dragons supposed to breath fire, ice, acid, or like poison?" He asks as he sets a glass in front of Cendrag "because I just saw you fire a laser from your mouth that putting it nicely torched some things"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
The 6' coyote looked at the extremely tall dragon before heading around the bar to help him back up "hey you gonna be alright man?" He asks confused yet concerned for the only patron he's had in a while

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"well then comrade pick your poison" he says helping the dragon to sit down before he headed back behind the bar leaning on the counter slightly

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai looks at cendrag before pulling up a squarish bottle with a rounded wooded cork "here, it'll burn goin down but it'll help ease up the tension" he says popping the cork from the bottle as he pours some the clear almost water like fluid into the glass before sliding it in front of cendrag "who knows maybe it'll put fur on your scales" he jokes

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"now why would I do that?" He asks as he puts a second glass on the counter pouring some of the liquid into the glass before corking the bottle again "come on i'll drink with you comrade so you know i mean no harm"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai drinks with you as the burn of the alcohol rolls down cendrags throat, but after a few minutes a wave of ease washes over him "this is a safe place there is no need to harbour tention or hostility here"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai chuckles warmly "welcome to the hideaway comrade, while people are fighting out there, others come here to be friends and to escape the conflicts"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"well before you go rushing into the fray you best rest up, you hit the wall pretty hard and had trouble sitting down"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"oh no you don't, i've been told that to many times only to have the person end up dead as a deck room door" he says a clear tone of frustration in his voice