• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Christmas Giveaway Thread

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I'm not sure if this sort of thing is allowed, but I saw someone else here do a similar sort of thing, so I figured I'd start a thread where we give each other games, (Through steam or using download codes) since I have a few download codes and some extra money.

I think the way it will work (If anyone wants to join in) is that each person who wants to give something away will make a post saying what they want to give away.
Anyone who is interested will send a PM to whoever made the post and the poster will choose someone to give the game to.
After the person has been chosen, the poster can come back and edit their post to say it has been taken.

For anyone interested:

- Skyrim download code for Xbox 360
- Lego Star Wars III download code for Xbox 360
- Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes From Liberty City for Xbox 360 - PHYSICAL COPY
- Forza 4 for Xbox 360 - PHYSICAL COPY (I'm pretty sure no one will want this, but I'll list it anyways)
- Miscellaneous Steam Games - Tell me what game you would like! I'll be doing more than one of these.

Note: I'll be more inclined to choose someone who has been on the forums for a while, as opposed to people joining just to get a game.

Well, as someone who doesn't really get into the holiday spirit, I suppose this will be my way of buying an empty friendship saying Merry Christmas to you guys.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
I'd have taken Forza 4 but i'd wanna give something back and im only a newbie XD

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Demensa's on holiday for a week or so yo.

He and I did a trade though. I got Amnesia: Dark Descent and I got him two games that I've never heard of before that he wanted.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Two dota 2 for christmas :V
Just say if you want one. I ain't picky who I gift them to.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I'd give something, but all I got is portal 1.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
If someone would get me Darksiders 2 I'd love them to death.

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
Does furaffinity even have it's own steam group, Seems like here has a rather larger steam community in comparison to my other forum i love to visit.

I'd take DOTA2, but as said i'd like to give something back, steam of course xD.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Better furaffinity gamers than furaffinity players jussayin'
Although they both do have their own comedic value

Ruastin

The IdaFur
I had no clue there was a group...

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Ruastin

The IdaFur
Well I joined too... I enjoy playing with like minded people
[Ruastin]

I'm probably not gonna play with anyone. Not by choice...but I have a lot single player and unknown hated games in my library.

Ruastin

The IdaFur
Feel free to add me! I don't mind playing with other furs
Also I have skype... Not on it much: dr.slaymaster

kylr23

Far cry 3, Ill try to give back when I can (broke at this moment

CannonFodder

CannonFodder

eh Ill skip it then lol another recent add on my wish list is actuly spec ops I might get one of them on my next paycheck anyways:p
What is spec ops about anyhow and personally I think it'd be awesome if I got any steam game myself.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I know... I'm ridiculously late to my own party, (Due to an unforseen Christmas holiday.)

BUT, I will keep to my word.

Demensa's on holiday for a week or so yo.

He and I did a trade though. I got Amnesia: Dark Descent and I got him two games that I've never heard of before that he wanted.

Thanks so much for those, man! I'll have to try them out soon! (The Basement Collection and Don't Starve, for anyone wondering)

If someone would get me Darksiders 2 I'd love them to death.

Done.

wait does the skyrim download code give you skyrim cause my old skyrim kind of broke and i would like to play it again.

Yeah, it does indeed give you Skyrim! It's still here if you want it!

I might get something for the rest of you guys too. That's it for Steam games from me though...

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.