• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Closest To a Real Dinosaur You'll See!

Asswings

Banned
Banned
Ug, they couldn't have done something different with the legs?

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
Seeing those white tight-clad legs sticking out of those dinosaurs asses was the most disappointing thing that's happened to me for a long time now.
They could have at least used those non-shiny black things that the "props" in stage productions use.

Twylyght

Well, on stage, the tights are black. In dim light with a smoke machine going, you wouldn't even notice them. The little kids don't even seem to notice the legs at all. You should see the life size t-rex model.

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
Pfft, with the legs sticking out like that they just don't look right. ;[ They could have used digitigrade leg stilts inside the legs or something. Still wicked suits though.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
Yep, if not for those awful not-even-trying-to-hide-them legs, this would have been the single greatest thing I have ever witnessed in my life.
Still, it's pretty freaking far up on the list. Hell, maybe it still is the best thing I've ever seen. I love Dinosaurs. I would kill to hire one of those guys to follow me around for a day. :D

This is amazing.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Owned.

Good post OP; those dinosaurs are freaky real.