• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Controversial Opinion Extravaganza (Aka The Hipster Game)

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
Okami is a beautiful game but the alternative skins were bogus. They should have added a Ninetails skin instead of one of the canine warriors (not gonna say who)

F

FrostHeart

The best milkshake at Cookouts is peanut butter.

(Controversial because they have alot.)

B

blue sky love

^ I agree.

Example: OoT's Water Temple isn't exactly the most difficult dungeon in the franchise. To me, the most difficult was the Master Quest version of OoT's Spirit Temple...

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
People who complain about practical effects being replaced by CG are a bunch of spoiled boomers.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
"Blake's 7" is superior to "Battlestar Galactica".

Faustus

Donald Trump is clearly a very stable genius, since he never falls over, nor has he ever said "I was wrong" about anything.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
the SNES is the best video game console in history.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
CGI and 2D animation do not mesh well.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Buying antiques is better than buying new *except for computers and televisions*.

D

Deleted member 132067

If you cook classical spaghetti with tomato sauce but also put scrambled eggs on top it tastes amazing!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Most JRPGS are boring and bad. Why?:
1. Lack of personalization. You're stuck with whatever plastic action figure the developer hands you at the start.
2. High "crunch", low "flavor". Extremely mechanical and predictable gameplay with low emphasis on experiencing the world of the story.
3. Turn-based combat. Related to 2. Boring, grindy, and repetitive mathematical clashes on your screen.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Most JRPGS are boring and bad. Why?:
1. Lack of personalization. You're stuck with whatever plastic action figure the developer hands you at the start.
2. High "crunch", low "flavor". Extremely mechanical and predictable gameplay with low emphasis on experiencing the world of the story.
3. Turn-based combat. Related to 2. Boring, grindy, and repetitive mathematical clashes on your screen.
That's a pretty common opinion, one I share with you. The only JRPG I've played is Persona 5 mostly for the story and it doesn't feel AS grindy as other JRPGS.

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
I hate to say but I don't like Persona. It's every generic high school anime trope thrown in with a dash of bad harem anime for flavor.