• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Controversial Opinion Extravaganza (Aka The Hipster Game)

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Tres

Modern car designs are painfully boring and lack any sort of charm. 60-70's was the golden era for cars.

Half the people who smoke pot seem to be unaware of how painfully unfunny and obnoxious they are being while they are high.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
It sounds too rich for my tastes. x3 I am recalling now though that apparently people in the US also marinade chickens in coco cola; is there any truth to that or did I just hear a rumour?
Sweet potatoes, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Usually done up as a casserole. It's common at Thanksgiving dinners. I'm not that partial to it, but will indulge sometimes. it's not really all that sweet. You don't bury it in brown sugar.

Antiques are better than new stuff.

Faustus

I actually managed to tolerate the second Star Wars trilogy, mostly thanks to the efforts of the hilarious Jar Jar Binks.

N

Nyro46

It sounds too rich for my tastes. x3 I am recalling now though that apparently people in the US also marinade chickens in coco cola; is there any truth to that or did I just hear a rumour?
Not sure about chicken, but actually, when my mom cooks ham in the oven, she cooks it in coca cola.
Though, I live in Canada instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Sweet potatoes, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Usually done up as a casserole. It's common at Thanksgiving dinners. I'm not that partial to it, but will indulge sometimes. it's not really all that sweet. You don't bury it in brown sugar.

Antiques are better than new stuff.
Maybe you don't bury it in brown sugar.

I do. :rolleyes:

I skip the marshmallows tho. I just drown it in butter and brown sugar. :D

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Reanimating extinct animals is an abomination of God's law and should be punished.

Positron

Eating plants is still killing, plants just lack a voice to scream with as vegans chop them up and eat them mercilessly

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
We have a terrible understanding of non-human intelligence. This includes both plants and animals.

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Eating meat is sparing the plants from the wrath of the vegans by giving them something to look the other way from their salads.