• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Creative Insult Game

Faustus

Hey, Loony-Tunes! I know YOU can SMELL what the ROCK is COOKING - way back there in the EIGHTIES - because it's great big plate of YOU SUCK with a side order of NERD-Flakes!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Well... look what crawled out of the shallow end of the gene pool!

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
And then when you tried to crawl-out we hunter-gatherers kicked your buck-teeth right back into that primordial sludge. Watched you slowly sink into it to one day be discovered and displayed in a museum like a mere toy.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Jokes on you, both of you are on a museum display, or rather were, now we just look online with our gadgets. You make those manchilds smell like heaven.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
Your never compare to baron, I'd love to see how much you spend on comitions, see if you compare to foofi'(twofurrybros) amount spent

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Now I know who has been stealing all of the red fur dye down at the market.

Last edited:

ickysheshe

You're supposed to be extinct yet you're cursed to bear the pain of existence for eternity. Eventually, there will be nothing left but you, alone in the empty vaccum of nothing. Until the universe starts over and you're cursed to begin it all over again.

ickysheshe

Takes one to know one

Arnak

Off the bench
I see your transition went well. (I'm gonna have myself for this)

ickysheshe

It did, thank you. How did yours go? (Best comeback)

ickysheshe

Yes? it was a joke. Don't tell me you actually took that seriously. OH! I SEE! THATS WHY! Dude, it's just a comeback. It says on the original post not to take anything seriously.

trivean

Engineering Wolf
Yes? it was a joke. Don't tell me you actually took that seriously. OH! I SEE! THATS WHY! Dude, it's just a comeback. It says on the original post not to take anything seriously.

I didn't take it seriously. I was just playing to the situation. You seem to have taken it seriously though.

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
Do me a favour, theres a bus arriving in 5 minutes from now, be under it!

ElricStrot

I haven't seen this much bush in one place since I saw one of my dad's old magazines, there is a real risk for a serious wild fire.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I remember when you told me I was old enough to be your Dad.

I don't know... I may be. What was your Mom's name again?

ickysheshe

I remember when you told me I was old enough to be your Dad.

I don't know... I may be. What was your Mom's name again?
Joe