• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Creative Insult Game

N

NightTripper

Your city's various branches of justice are so completely inept that when you stole my mothers ashes they charged you with drug smuggling and even after they had all the information to prove your innocence, they let you rot in prison because you wouldn't bribe the DA with cash or other favors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Your city's various branches of justice are so completely inept that when you stole my mothers ashes they charged you with drug smuggling and even after they had all the information to prove your innocence, they let you rot in prion because you wouldn't bribe the DA with cash or other favors.

The only reason that happened is because the fat-livered, tar-lunged fools, in your city were convinced that the "Eve's Ashes" I was selling on black market were a designer drug derived from "Angel Dust." I made a lot of money that week. :3

N

NightTripper

The only reason that happened is because the fat-livered, tar-lunged fools, in your city were convinced that the "Eve's Ashes" I was selling on black market were a designer drug derived from "Angel Dust." I made a lot of money that week. :3

(You're not even far off from reality. This place is garbage. )

If I didn't know any better I'd say you have a personality.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
You both live in times full of idiots. Neither of you have good, natural floof or sleep wrapped in animal skins fearing what's out there in the dark! You're weak. You make me sick.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
God must have been trying to make a fox, overdid the legs in photoshop, and was too lazy to change it:p

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
What happened to your fur? Did you lick a wall socket?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Looks like those scientists that revived you weren’t going for much.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
When I saw your name, I thought about this...

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Yo momma is so cute, she looks at you and is sorry she couldn't swallow.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I think I met some of your relatives the other day... on the buffet table.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
That beard on your chin is pitiful, grow a good chin tuft and then we can talk.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
They say two heads are better than one, but you might want to stop and let me call for your backup or we'll be here all day waiting for stupid to improve.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
I enjoy sensitive guys with rock hard exteriors and tender, emotional sides. usually with sweet baby Ray barbeque sauce, side salad, baked potato, and cooked to medium well perfection.