• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Dionysus Club - Discord Server

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
for a second i was wondering if this was a furry cult of Dionysus XD
Yeah, too bad it isn't, in that case I'd have something to contribute.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
You haven't been banned. You've been kicked for behaving like a dick. You can re-join at a later point.
Well your first excuse was that I insinuated you thought pedophilia was okay, which wasn't the case after you reread my post. I gave a review and you didn't like it. I have my opinions just like you have yours. I think it was only fair after praising your server many times to other people that I gave a review in accordance with how I feel now.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Eeeerrr. Or we could drop it and take a moment to calm down instead?

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Just going to bump this now the drama's been dealt with - regardless of what ovi's been throwing about we're usually a really chill bunch. Still looking for a few members, in case someone's interested!

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Just going to bump this now the drama's been dealt with - regardless of what ovi's been throwing about we're usually a really chill bunch. Still looking for a few members, in case someone's interested!
Because reviews are obviously frowned upon. I dropped it after skittles said to drop it. Don't mention me again and I won't respond to this thread again.

Skittles

Royally endorsed by HRN Queen Skittles!

Skittles

-Headbutts it- Oof! Bump..

Skittles

I have poked one of our admins :3

Skittles

Bøøpity

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Bump! It's been a year of existance now, things are still running well, we have a few slots open!

Kinare

RAWR
Is still good club, best place to be if you want to be bapped by a catto. And, well, everyone wants that, so... Join now and get the first and every bap after for free! Unlimited time offer! Terms do not apply!

SwiftDog

Smdh
Banned
Can I get a heal? Although granted I’ve always consider clubs to be in the same vein as basic ego stroking and Scientology but I’m willing to give it a shot!