• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*the door opens as a tall wolf enters the room and with everyone watching he says...*

WolfAngel

*howl*
Hi all :D I'm WolfAngel, a [size=large]tall[/size], blueish grey wolf, looking for a great time in the big FA! Hope you all like me as much as I like you all... :D

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
hey i'm not the only part blue wolf anymore, welcome Wolf, i hope you enjoy your stay here at FA. *looks through belongings and hands you a huge steak*

Иван

(jumps down from naerby tree and glomps wolfangel)
Yay! Woves! You can never have too many wolves.

WolfAngel said:
Hope you all like me as much as I like you all... :D

too soon to tell :p
meh, you seem nice. Welcome to the forums! (offers banana bread)

SoloJaguar

Welcome to the forums! The more wolves the better cause they are known for their wisdom, besides I like listening to the distant howling...it soothes me.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
*feels a bit intimidated by the newcomer, since he's a wolf* :oops:

lol I'm kidding. :p

Welcome to the FA forums, WolfAngel. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you may direct them to me or the staff members here by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

WolfAngel

*howl*
Woah! Man, I have to reply to a big bunch of nice people! >.< LOL jk, btw sorry for not answering before

So here I go:

To Ator: *Hugs back*

To Thietogreth: Thanks!

To DarkTalbain64: nice...huge...steak *Pounces DarkTalbain and eats steak* :D

To nameless_ermine: *eats banana bread along with the steak* Man! Both were delicious! :)

To TopazThunder: Thanks!

To SoloJaguar: Then I'll howl from a safe distant anytime you may need it, I'm very good at it ^_^

To Renton Whitetail: Don't worry, I'm a nice wolf :) and thanks!

Иван

banana bread and steak... how is that?

Иван

I'm 5'9...and feeling intimidated by the tall wolves

WolfAngel

*howl*
Man! I'm happy to find I'm not the only tall wolf around here...
^_^

And don't worry Easog... tall people are nice, so don't feel intimidated :p

Иван

RE: *the door opens as a tall wolf enters the room and with everyone watching he says

WolfAngel said:
^_^

well that's good
hugs and banana bread for all the tall people! (hugs and distributes banana bread)

WolfAngel

*howl*
RE: *the door opens as a tall wolf enters the room and with everyone watching he says

nameless_ermine said:
WolfAngel said:
^_^

well that's good
hugs and banana bread for all the tall people! (hugs and distributes banana bread)

Banana bread!!! *Pounce Easog eating some* you can never have enough banana bread ^_^

Иван

Oh man, I was just on MSN and my friend told me about these cookies he had. They were like banana bread, but in cookie form, so it's the delicious taste of banana bread, and the texture and convenient shape of a cookie! *bliss*
*cough* anyway...

Иван

-_- Help yourself, why don't you?
jk, plently for everyone :p

WolfAngel

*howl*
valkura said:
So I'm curious, where exactly is the line between tall and not tall?

Also... hi WolfAngel. Again. :p

Nice to see ya again LOL, jummm that's a good question...maybe at 6'0?

*bites some more of banana bread while hoping someday he'll get the banana cookie/bread previously mentioned*

Иван

valkura said:
So I'm curious, where exactly is the line between tall and not tall?

Also... hi WolfAngel. Again. :p

I think it's relative. 5'9 is tall when you hang out with people who are mostly 5'5 to 5'7, but when you're around a bumch of giant wolfies like this...

@WolfAngel: I'll mail some to you